New Seats Added for Current MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eatkalteenbars

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got the following email this morning from my school's pre-med advising office today about additional seats being released for the current MCAT. Thought this might be helpful for some of you!

This morning, the Association of American Medical Colleges announced that they have added a new date and a limited number of new seats on other dates for the current MCAT:
"To address the recent spikes in registration for the current MCAT exam, we have added one additional administration date on Saturday, December 6. … We will also be adding a limited number of seats to the existing November- January exams in the regions that have been experiencing the most demand. The last administration of the current exam will be January 23, 2015."

If you wish to take the current MCAT, the AAMC encourages you to re-check the registration system, which is updated in real-time and will show when examinees cancel or reschedule and new seats become available.
"Registration for the new MCAT2015 exam will open in mid-February 2015, with the first administration of the new exam on April 17, 2015."

Members don't see this ad.

We will also be adding a limited number of seats to the existing November- January exams in the regions that have been experiencing the most demand.

- When will that happen , I am sure NYC is on that list as well as California.

Yeah I'm lucky to have gotten the 13th of January.

Reactions: 1 user