New Site for Pre Vet and Veterinary students!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stinyexoticvet

VSNA.com Murdoch 2009
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have worked long and hard on this site and you guys are some of the first people I have told about it. Of course Murdoch and Australia are almost done because that is where I am located right now. I am going to finish up the others as soon as possible. Each University will have a section for all the fun stuff, cost of living, where to go out, where to shop, how to get your pets there etc. So come check it out and give me some ideas and let me know what you think.

http://vetstudents.net

-Stiny

Members don't see this ad.

Really pretty site. Looks like it will help a lot of people.

My 1 cent so far, and this is trivial, would be to actually make the "this site includes:" on the home page actually link to those pages....I know you have the tabs at the top with the same content, but the first thing I did (and probably other blind people like me will do) was try to click those as links. Because I saw the login section, the first thing I thought was "I must not be able to do anything here unless I log in" (which might make people run away initially).

Looks good! I'm sure it will be very useful!
I look forward to when the English bit is done, if you need any info that i may be able to provide, just let me know!
But i do slightly agree with HorseyVet, i also clicked thinking the bullet point was a link!
:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool site! Keep up the good work. I'll definitely tell my other fellow pre-vet friends about the site..

Thanx guys for the support and suggestions!! Keep them coming, and I now have a suggestions box in the forum section so fill it up :)

Cheers,
-Christina Murdoch 2009