1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

New Stats and How to Mention English

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by joshg, Jul 22, 2011.

1. joshg

2+ Year Member

Hi guys,
    Recently rewrote my MCAT. Went from a 32S (11 10 11)(rewrote because it was expiring at some schools) and moved to a 34Q (12 10 12) .. is that a big enough jump to open any new doors for me? sGPA 3.7 cGPA 3.63 grad GPA 4.00 decent EC's. What's my realistic ceiling with those stats and better than average ECs? Had interviews at mid-tier schools in the passed (UMaryland, Wayne State) and a few in Canada (I'm Canadian).

Also, I plan on taking a full year of English during this coming year to full the requirement for many schools...how can I let them know that I'm taking this, should I email them each individually? My application was just marked as processed by AMCAS and I really don't want to have to change anything on it if I missed a place for future courses.

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CodeBlu

CodeBlu Dream Weaver
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    It should be fine. If you didn't list it as future course work, the school will mention it to you when they accept you. As long as you have that completed before you matriculate, s'all good.