hat

Aug 19, 2013
Status
Has anyone used the new full-length CBTs available for sale on The Berkeley Review website? I have heard great things about TBR in general but have not been able to find any reviews of these. They're pretty expensive so I would want to know they are a good investment before using them.

I also heard that TBR may have other FLs other than these but it wasn't completely clear - are the CBTs all of the full-lengths made by TBR for the new MCAT?

OP
hat

hat

Aug 19, 2013
Status
...anyone? I guess no one wants to try them until other people have?

Seems worth trying considering the good reputation of TBR and the lack of really high-quality full-lengths. But then again $100+ is a lot to shell out on something that seemingly no one has used.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
I will be buying them eventually and can let you know when I do. Bump b/c I am interested in whether or not others have the full lengths.

I wonder when their sociology book is coming out. Also do you have their psych and cars. if so what do you think about them?

OP
hat

hat

Aug 19, 2013
Status
Thanks. I may buy them at some point too if I run out of EK, NS, and free full-lengths but don't feel ready to use both AAMC tests (though that's probably overestimating my study speed).

I don't have anything except old edition TBR so can't comment on psych, soc or CARS but hopefully someone else can.