New TBR Full-Length Diagnostic CBTs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used the new full-length CBTs available for sale on The Berkeley Review website? I have heard great things about TBR in general but have not been able to find any reviews of these. They're pretty expensive so I would want to know they are a good investment before using them.

I also heard that TBR may have other FLs other than these but it wasn't completely clear - are the CBTs all of the full-lengths made by TBR for the new MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

...anyone? I guess no one wants to try them until other people have?

Seems worth trying considering the good reputation of TBR and the lack of really high-quality full-lengths. But then again $100+ is a lot to shell out on something that seemingly no one has used.

Last edited:
I will be buying them eventually and can let you know when I do. Bump b/c I am interested in whether or not others have the full lengths.

I wonder when their sociology book is coming out. Also do you have their psych and cars. if so what do you think about them?

Thanks. I may buy them at some point too if I run out of EK, NS, and free full-lengths but don't feel ready to use both AAMC tests (though that's probably overestimating my study speed).

I don't have anything except old edition TBR so can't comment on psych, soc or CARS but hopefully someone else can.