NEW Walmart Pharmacy Jobs Nationwide with Sign-On Bonuses!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Plink

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Walmart Pharmacies are now offering new hires a $2500, $1500, and $1000 immediate sign-on bonus with an additional potential bonus if you stay with the company through May 2021 for temporary, part-time, and full-time positions, respectively. Most of these jobs are full time and part time positions, not temporary jobs. The company is ramping up staffing to keep pace with the Covid-19 vaccine demands and are looking for excellent pharmacists to rise to the occasion.

I am in my 8th year as a Walmart pharmacist and have worked in 3 different states. Each store I have worked in has been a pleasure with adequate staffing compared to local competitors. The computer system is intuitive and recent workflow improvements have made the job incredibly efficient. My market directors have also been incredibly supportive, even during the most trying times of my life. If retail pharmacy is your goal, then I wholeheartedly recommend Walmart Pharmacy. It has afforded me job satisfaction without following me home, allowing me to live a fulfilling life.

New positions are opening daily at a rapid pace. If you are interested in the latest openings, please email me at [email protected]. I'll send you a job requisition in your area, and if nothing is available I'll keep an eye out and let you know the day something opens up.

Best of luck to all of you and thank you for your support for our communities during these trying times. 😁

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Walmart is a joke. Think about how desperate these market directors are that you as a pharmacist feel compelled to post on SDN

This region I have the "pleasure" to scuffle in has only 3 markets that still utilize temp pharmacists. I personally counted 5 "T" pharmacists.

I imagine this playing out the same elsewhere in the U.S.

Being a sclerotic division in a sclerotic-ass company Walmart H&W should have hired people (both techs and pharmacists) months in advance.

Seller beware

Reactions: 1 user
They are a joke and looks like late to the party if they are doing it now.

What kind of referral bonus are you getting?

Members don't see this ad :)
How anyone can complain about this development is beyond me.

• Hmm
The careers website is flooded with pharmacist temp positions (most from the last few days)

Only a few of the jobs listed with "bonus" in the title are temp jobs: https://careers.walmart.com/

We all know this was coming so we should have been allowed to ramp up hiring of techs without restriction (and DM allowed to start hiring more) because of onboarding & training requirements and also because people are spamming level 1/level 2 COVID leave constantly. I saw zero urgency or perhaps there are literally no cannon fodder that can even be hired as a tech these days (who wants to work in some disease-infested EBT trap).

Walmart is a joke. Think about how desperate these market directors are that you as a pharmacist feel compelled to post on SDN

This region I have the "pleasure" to scuffle in has only 3 markets that still utilize temp pharmacists. I personally counted 5 "T" pharmacists.

I imagine this playing out the same elsewhere in the U.S.

Being a sclerotic division in a sclerotic-ass company Walmart H&W should have hired people (both techs and pharmacists) months in advance.

Seller beware
Although there are certainly temporary jobs listed, they are not the majority and aren't the reqs I would forward to anyone here. I know that we're looking for longterm prospects and I think the vaccine rollout is an excellent time for new pharmacists to make a name for themselves.

I don't know what region you are working in but I do know that your situation isn't the norm at this time. I know all the pharmacists in my market and that's because we have a strong job retention. It was the same in my previous market over one thousand miles away.

I took it upon myself to post here as I have personally enjoyed my time working for Walmart and have felt cared for by my team. I do have potential for a referral bonus, but how much is not guaranteed as I would only receive said bonus if new hires retain their employment for several months past initial hire. I wouldn't be wasting my time if I didn't believe in a career as a Walmart pharmacist.

In the past week I have spent time talking to pharmacists working at competitors, and have met many tired pharmacists who were excited for the new career opportunity. I'm sorry that your experience has not been pleasant, but I assure you that it is not this way across the board. I would consider relocation if you are truly not happy with your current situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Also you are stating that "[m]ost of these jobs are full time and part time positions, not temporary jobs" but as you can see from my search result the "bonus" is advertised only in the requisition title only for temp positions (seems mainly to be VA, OH, PA)

There's job retention because people have no other options and none of these pharmacists can even do a single coverage 500/day CVS anyway

How anyone can complain about this development is beyond me.

It is a Gmail account asking for your resume. If you want to submit your CV to a random email, go for it.

I did a search for NY and didn't see any new openings OP is referring to.

Also you are stating that "[m]ost of these jobs are full time and part time positions, not temporary jobs" but as you can see from my search result the "bonus" is advertised only in the requisition title only for temp positions (seems mainly to be VA, OH, PA)

There's job retention because people have no other options and none of these pharmacists can even do a single coverage 500/day CVS anyway
There was an email describing how the referral system works. There was no requirement for "sign on bonus" being in the title. Of course the temp jobs will show that on the career portal but that doesn't mean the bonus doesn't exist for other positions.

I don't know where you are getting that there are no other options. Competitors are always hiring, and although I'm sure I could do a 500 single coverage day, why would I want to? Do you think that's safe?

Referrals and bonuses aside, I think you are giving an overly pessimistic view of pharmacy to a community of eager pharmacists who were likely becoming disheartened by the job market. Now there is a new demand for pharmacists due to the need for distribution of a critical vaccine, and we are now in an incredibly important role as the most accessible healthcare professionals who can vaccinate. This can only be good for our profession, and vaccine distribution will take years to reach the majority.

I love my job. I go into work with a team I get along with under a manager that respects me and advocates for me. I feel comfortable with the computer system and I feel the procedures in place keep me and my patients safe. I don't feel overwhelmed with orders and I always have sufficient support staff. I leave work on time and leave work at the door.

I know not everyone has this experience, but I feel that this community deserves to see some bright side in this discussion. I've worked at Walmart for eight years and I didn't once think to move to a competitor. As far as retail pharmacy goes, I honestly feel it is the best place to work. If you don't feel that way and want advocate against Walmart so strongly, I think you do have other options available to you that are more productive than complaining about it here.

• Haha
It is a Gmail account asking for your resume. If you want to submit your CV to a random email, go for it.

I did a search for NY and didn't see any new openings OP is referring to.
I never asked for a CV. The CV is uploaded from the requisition link through a secure portal. I need minimal information to find and send a req.

In not sure where you are looking but there are two positions open in NY and days ago there were two more. These positions are opening and closing fast from what I've seen.

So again you are simply underscoring how Walmart is doing a horrible job of advertising this especially when there was a foreseeable need months and months ago. As for "emails" perhaps this is limited to one division at the moment because I've heard jack all about sign-on bonuses being avail until yesterday from your post (which by the way, why'd you delete your Reddit post?).

If people have options they would leave. For example I know a long-time Walmart RXM that said **** it and even went to another company to get his covid 19 shots then bounced from that company. That's because every day was F U day for him, as it is for me (my identity is easily inferred), but tbf I enjoy my nearly 100k after-tax/after contributions. Not so much for people still with 6-figure loans.

It's a fact that even with people graduating left and right that MHWD in my area apparently didn't even wanna hire temp pharmacists with zero guaranteed hours in 2020 even with lots of new grads looking for work. Now it's 1 month before our supposed COVID-19 vaccine distribution rollout and NOW we're supposed to hire? Any Walmart "lifer" could see this coming 10 miles away. If Walmart wanted to ramp up staffing timely they should've done it at the beginning of Q4 FY2021 (inb4 Walmart fiscal year 2021 ends Jan 2021) esp for temp positions that guarantee zero hours

TBF this would be an opportunity for new grads to prove themselves and get cut if they can't hack it though, if they even get the opportunity, which as I can see for my region there were only a handful of temp pharmacists hired in 2020 and we'll prob see this play out the same way with only a handful hired. We will see going forward (LMAO yeah right)

Safeway/Albertson's can manage to staff 1 pharmacist just for intake and 1 pharmacy tech just to do the shots... it remains to be seen if Walmart can actually implement this nationwide without ****ing up workflow even more

So again you are simply underscoring how Walmart is doing a horrible job of advertising this especially when there was a foreseeable need months and months ago. As for "emails" perhaps this is limited to one division at the moment because I've heard jack all about sign-on bonuses being avail until yesterday from your post (which by the way, why'd you delete your Reddit post?).

If people have options they would leave. For example I know a long-time Walmart RXM that said **** it and even went to another company to get his covid 19 shots then bounced from that company. That's because every day was F U day for him, as it is for me (my identity is easily inferred), but tbf I enjoy my nearly 100k after-tax/after contributions. Not so much for people still with 6-figure loans.

It's a fact that even with people graduating left and right that MHWD in my area apparently didn't even wanna hire temp pharmacists with zero guaranteed hours in 2020 even with lots of new grads looking for work. Now it's 1 month before our supposed COVID-19 vaccine distribution rollout and NOW we're supposed to hire? Any Walmart "lifer" could see this coming 10 miles away. If Walmart wanted to ramp up staffing timely they should've done it at the beginning of Q4 FY2021 (inb4 Walmart fiscal year 2021 ends Jan 2021) esp for temp positions that guarantee zero hours

TBF this would be an opportunity for new grads to prove themselves and get cut if they can't hack it though, if they even get the opportunity, which as I can see for my region there were only a handful of temp pharmacists hired in 2020 and we'll prob see this play out the same way with only a handful hired. We will see going forward (LMAO yeah right)

Safeway/Albertson's can manage to staff 1 pharmacist just for intake and 1 pharmacy tech just to do the shots... it remains to be seen if Walmart can actually implement this nationwide without ****ing up workflow even more
I don't mean to underscore anything. I agree that this should have been a bigger priority a long time ago and there would be no need for sign on bonuses if they had increased hiring efforts half a year ago. But this is the situation, and although it's not ideal, some new hires stand to profit from it.

I think we have very different experiences working for Walmart and that's to be expected with such a large company. Different regions with different management and workplace dynamics will certainly impact the QOL of its employees. I can only speak from my experiences and the general sentiments I gather from my colleagues.

I've worked with many pharmacists, and even within the same job they can have different experiences. A lot of that has to do with mindset and how they manage stress. In one particular situation, stress seemed to be something one of my colleagues generated on their own. No doubt a lot of workplace QOL can determined by the individual. However, if you are in a situation where you are truly understaffed and overworked, there are always options for you, whether that be open door or seeking relocation or alternative employment.

Again, I think you have valid points and I agree that staffing could have been managed much better in light of the upcoming vaccine efforts. However, this is an unprecedented time for the world and no one will get it perfectly. I still stand behind the company as I have had an excellent experience with them from the start of my career, and I know many people who feel the same as me. There are two sides to every story, but I wouldn't have started this thread if I didn't think these jobs could be an excellent career opportunity for new grads and those working for a company they are unhappy with.

As for the Reddit thread, it was quickly deleted without explanation. My goal was to have a discussion like this one about working at Walmart and the present job market while helping some people get their foot in the door for a new career, but I think it was perceived purely as advertising and didn't get a chance to get going. That's okay. I may reapproach the thread differently later, but for now I feel the discourse in this thread can accomplish much of what I sought out to do on Reddit.

Last edited:
I understand. You are Walmart career search engine. You don't need resumes to provide job listings. I made a mistake.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Wal-Mart as a pharmacy employer? I don't know. Years ago tried to get a job there at a coworkers recommendation (during the rph shortage) and they never responded. Years later interviewed but wasn't hired, interviewer was non pharmacist. I haven't worked there, but based on the way the employees act they aren't treated that well, confirms reports given in mainstream media. In so far as retail pharmacy there is no one that gets excited about it. I get worried when an employer, prospective or otherwise, wants you to be excited. They really want you to suspend your objectivity and act on emotion kinda like the way a car salesman works buyers.

• Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
My question is why does he not use his Walmart e mail address.

Apparently the bonus is for new hires only and if you were looking for additional hours as a current employee then no luck. So basically it is for unemployed pharmacists because I don't know anyone that would quit another job for temp work even if there is a bonus.

Yes Walmart is a large company. Here are some examples of people who had a divergent experience from you:

2017 layoff discussion:

2018 layoff discussion:

2019 layoff discussion:

The emergence of COVID-19 and the inevitability of its unchecked spread in the U.S. prob delayed more layoffs.

As for this signing bonus with these new "opportunities" at Walmart of course you are going to upsell it with a potential referral bonus. GL to you. I would tell any job applicant to consider the location, consider the location, consider the location and ponder whether they can deal with it (ofc prob no choice but to deal with it if faced with 6 figures in student loans).

Last edited:
^ was my thoughts too. I know walmart has better staffing and work conditions in general but hard to give them a pass on the massive rounds of layoffs they have done every few years.

Reactions: 4 users
Unfortunately job stability in pharmacy as a whole has been shakey at best over recent years. The economics of the profession made this inevitable with the sheer number of pharmacy students being graduated from the staggering number of pharmacy schools. Loss of jobs were inevitable and are certainly not exclusive to Wal-Mart. Walgreens had a large cut last year, and you can find many more examples from other chains.

The Wal-mart layoffs were more publicized but are also overstated, as the most recent one gave two months for relocation ("displacement"). Although these pharmacists had to adjust to new working conditions, many did retain employment. I'm not underscoring the tumultuous effect this had on the lives of impacted individuals, but this is an unfortunate part of the entire retail pharmacy space. It shouldn't dissuade you from Wal-Mart pharmacy if retail is your intended destination.

I have been contacted by several fellow sdn users over the past few days and have been able to assist them in starting the process of employment in a company that has personally been a pleasure to work for. I don't think my experience is unique, and I hope we all find employment in a job that makes us happy and proud to be pharmacists.

Care to share what locations are hiring?

When stores close all employees are "displaced," including the pharmacy manager, pharmacists and techs (they have to apply formally elsewhere). On the D1 side former store managers can take an ASM role or take a hike. With GWP rolling out bye bye co-manager too. Good techs really don't have anything to "fear" as good techs are rare.

If someone is that bad that no one wants to keep them on, they just won't hire them back at another facility ("but I didn't want to stay at Walmart anyway!")

Increase the severity of the culling and there won't be anywhere to go. It's only a matter of time~

Last edited:
Care to share what locations are hiring?

When stores close all employees are "displaced," including the pharmacy manager, pharmacists and techs (they have to apply formally elsewhere). On the D1 side former store managers can take an ASM role or take a hike. With GWP rolling out bye bye co-manager too. Good techs really don't have anything to "fear" as good techs are rare.

If someone is that bad that no one wants to keep them on, they just won't hire them back at another facility ("but I didn't want to stay at Walmart anyway!")

Increase the severity of the culling and there won't be anywhere to go. It's only a matter of time~
Jobs are open in most states but I see a larger concentration in the south-southeast. When speaking to pharmacists in those regions I get a feeling that they are more frequently satisfied with their jobs and less interested in a job change. I'm not sure if that is due to a cultural tendency to be grateful for what you have or if management is better to work for in the south.

What region of the US are you curious about, specifically?

Could you explain why people have to email you for these walmart jobs? Are these job listings not posted on public search engines?

Reactions: 3 users
Could you explain why people have to email you for these walmart jobs? Are these job listings not posted on public search engines?
I spot checked a few recent reqs that opened today and cannot find those same reqs through the public career search. It seems there may be a lag between public and internal postings. Getting referred to one of these reqs would give you a timing edge over the general public.

I use a personal email so I don't need to be at work to check it. I don't take any sensitive info, that's all submitted to the secure application sent from a corporate email once I send you a req.

I check daily and if nothing is available in the desired area, I continue to check the new job listings and forward a good req when I see it. So far I've submitted three reqs to sdn users and have 3 more that I'm am watching for.

Because if people email the OP and as a result be hired, the OP will get a referral Bonus.

Reactions: 6 users
Because if people email the OP and as a result be hired, the OP will get a referral Bonus.

lol OP could have just been straight forward about it from the initial post then. OP glorified walmart then pretended to actually care about people when he just wanted to hop on to get some extra cash.

Reactions: 6 users
LMAO cultural tendency to be grateful for what you have

You mean grateful they weren't culturally annihilated after Civil War 1.0

Apparently this is hush hush as this finally got mentioned on a CC but still no email to state what is the actual bonus #. I didn't bother asking as it's not my job to hire pharmacists, nor apparently to correct, educate, or reform pharmacists. I've made more on ******* GME call options (more than the 10k on that stupid yolo from last Tues) than I would on this crap

Apparently this is hush hush as this finally got mentioned on a CC but still no email to state what is the actual bonus #. I didn't bother asking as it's not my job to hire pharmacists, nor apparently to correct, educate, or reform pharmacists. I've made more on ******* GME call options (more than the 10k on that stupid yolo from last Tues) than I would on this crap
It’s 1k

Remember the bonus pay (perhaps this depends on state) kicks in starting Feb 27 - April 23 ($15 premium pay for hours over base for salaried pharmacists, $3/hr surge pay for certified techs, $2/hr surge pay for non-cert techs, $1/hr surge pay for sales assoc) so they can still fire people before May 2021 and thus no "potential bonus" (edit: post-sign on)

This is a company that lets slimy-ass people "force" employees to burn off their vested PTO hours before accessing COVID-mandated sick pay and keeps pharmacists PT despite scheduling them FT hours (lower PTO accumulation and can **** with their scheduling anytime). Sometimes HR is ****ed, sometimes HR actually brings out the guillotine

Last edited:
Remember the bonus pay (perhaps this depends on state) kicks in starting Feb 27 - April 23 ($15 premium pay for hours over base for salaried pharmacists, $3/hr surge pay for certified techs, $2/hr surge pay for non-cert techs, $1/hr surge pay for sales assoc)

The word is overtime is hard to get now, if they’re not going to give it to people, why even offer it?

I spot checked a few recent reqs that opened today and cannot find those same reqs through the public career search. It seems there may be a lag between public and internal postings. Getting referred to one of these reqs would give you a timing edge over the general public.

I use a personal email so I don't need to be at work to check it. I don't take any sensitive info, that's all submitted to the secure application sent from a corporate email once I send you a req.

I check daily and if nothing is available in the desired area, I continue to check the new job listings and forward a good req when I see it. So far I've submitted three reqs to sdn users and have 3 more that I'm am watching for.
So your whole purpose in posting this thread was to line your pockets through referral bonuses? I search for the correct adjective and gall comes to mind especially since you are less than forthcoming.

I just wish we had more like him.A pharmacist gets a job and he gets a bonus.Everybody wins.

• Hmm
I just wish we had more like him.A pharmacist gets a job and he gets a bonus.Everybody wins.He could have been more forthcoming.I agree.There is nothing wrong about what he does.Recruiters do it all the time. I admire his initiative in seeking new clients.

So your whole purpose in posting this thread was to line your pockets through referral bonuses? I search for the correct adjective and gall comes to mind especially since you are less than forthcoming.
I didn't mention it because I didn't think people looking for a job would care about my side of the equation. There is a referral bonus of $1000 if and only if the pharmacist is retained through May. The referred pharmacists receives a bonus immediately.

I can take the time from my week to do this because there could be reimbursement for that time, but in the end if I can help a fellow pharmacist find employment with a company that has been enjoyable for me to work for, it will all be worth it.

I've been enjoying speaking with the pharmacists who have emailed me and although it has been pretty stormy, the discussion and debate here has been engaging to say the least. For those of you that appreciate what I'm trying to do here, I appreciate you.

I feel that there is a lot of hostility towards my efforts here. I get it, not everyone likes Wal-Mart, even some who work for the company. And I get it, pharmacy has been a bit turbulent these past couple of years. But there are new job opportunities available as our profession is becoming more in demand, and it could be a turning point for the job market and the state of pharmacy. Why shouldn't we make the most of that opportunity and try to see some good in it?

Skeptisism is to be expected on the internet, and I don't take any offense to that. If email is too personal, anyone who would like a referral can PM me instead with any questions. However, I will ultimately need an email address to send a referral.

I just wish we had more like him.A pharmacist gets a job and he gets a bonus.Everybody wins.

It is not what he is doing. He is not in position to hire people. Best case is he is utilizing some insider/internal info or loophole in the recruiting system. Just utilizing current market fears and delays in job postings.

I see they blasted this Ops HW email to all HW not just pharmacists.

TBH you should let techs get these referrals if they won't run afoul of income limits for public assistance

Edit: I can see positions on the Workday app so if anyone wants to know what stores correspond to the external job listings, hit me up by PM. If you really want to provide your personal info to a rando, give it to me so I can have my techs and sales associates get the potential bonus.

I prob will respond only twice a day though (before and after work)

If you are fired/let go before May 17 the referring person won't get a bonus FYI

Last edited:
I didn't mention it because I didn't think people looking for a job would care about my side of the equation. There is a referral bonus of $1000 if and only if the pharmacist is retained through May. The referred pharmacists receives a bonus immediately.

I can take the time from my week to do this because there could be reimbursement for that time, but in the end if I can help a fellow pharmacist find employment with a company that has been enjoyable for me to work for, it will all be worth it.

I've been enjoying speaking with the pharmacists who have emailed me and although it has been pretty stormy, the discussion and debate here has been engaging to say the least. For those of you that appreciate what I'm trying to do here, I appreciate you.

I feel that there is a lot of hostility towards my efforts here. I get it, not everyone likes Wal-Mart, even some who work for the company. And I get it, pharmacy has been a bit turbulent these past couple of years. But there are new job opportunities available as our profession is becoming more in demand, and it could be a turning point for the job market and the state of pharmacy. Why shouldn't we make the most of that opportunity and try to see some good in it?

Skeptisism is to be expected on the internet, and I don't take any offense to that. If email is too personal, anyone who would like a referral can PM me instead with any questions. However, I will ultimately need an email address to send a referral.
Yeah right. Cash in your pocket doesn't color your description of working at walmart

I don't blame the OP for trying to get that referral bonus. It is the game that I blame. Walmart fired a bunch back in summer of 2019 and I know it left a bad taste in my mouth and other employees so much so when they asked for "volunteers" for testing and now vaccines that many in my area just shake our heads. Walmart is late to the game anyway trying to hire more people and aren't giving part timers more hours. When they try to preach their H&W crap it just me think of someone running for office and my brain auto shuts off.

Walmart really is so late to the game it's absurd. T-minus 1 month LMAO. Did it not occur to anyone that OTHER chains will be hiring and HAVE been hiring? Both techs and pharmacists.

Any markets still with competent temp pharmacists should keep them on (remember their contracts were up after 6 months) and JFL at market directors that didn't bother hiring any temps.

I drove by a 24-hour Walgreens the other day and their "marquee" sign now says "now hiring Rx techs"...

Don't think Walmart is doing itself any favors with its opaque hiring system (opaque for applicants)

Finally Walmart posting popped up for location an hour away.

At the same time, CVS virtual hiring event came on for Feb 15th. Looks like they are trying to interview 500? pharmacists and hire on the spot if qualified.

This should be fun. If they advertised higher salary than CVS, then I can see some potential. You know CVS will be more aggressive in administering these vaccines = more potential hours for temp work.

Walgreens will probably cannibalize their own. Low salary and bad publicity from summer purges is a bad combo.

Funny seeing this thread. I got a few emails just last week from WM "Talent Acquisition" about temp/part time positions in southern Ohio

I guess I could leave my 84 hours, 1 week on/1 week off for ... a 1k bonus :wtf:

New opportunities and more in demand? Turning point for the job market? What have you been smoking?

Only thing that's going for us right now is the Rutledge vs PCMA case being won last year. It may take at least a year or two before we can see the real result from these lawsuits. Until then, PBMs are gonna keep on milking the crap out of our profession.

Do you even understand what is going on in our profession? Do you understand how Walmart is literally destroying the profession?

Here's a mass media take on the sudden "demand" for pharmacists: Pharmacists are hot commodity as U.S. ramps up COVID-19 vaccine rollout

An internal job board features a flier from Walgreens advertising sign-on bonuses of up to $10,000 for pharmacists and $500 for technicians. Other chains are offering up to $20,000, a pharmacy school administrator said.

So... what chain is that? Also why did they just quote WSU faculty & students?

Good pharmacists and techs are always scarce in retail but GL finding good techs at this late hour. I myself tried to poach a CVS tech in recent days but I have to acknowledge their loyalty to their boss.

Edit: The pay increase would have been $6.30/hr ($24.30 @ Walmart with the surge pay vs $18 at CVS) so money isn't everything (esp if you subject to public assistance phase-outs based on income)

Last edited:
Wal-Mart as a pharmacy employer? I don't know. Years ago tried to get a job there at a coworkers recommendation (during the rph shortage) and they never responded. Years later interviewed but wasn't hired, interviewer was non pharmacist. I haven't worked there, but based on the way the employees act they aren't treated that well, confirms reports given in mainstream media. In so far as retail pharmacy there is no one that gets excited about it. I get worried when an employer, prospective or otherwise, wants you to be excited. They really want you to suspend your objectivity and act on emotion kinda like the way a car salesman works buyers.
It's an amazing job as far as retail pharmacy goes, at least in the midwest. I would say Meijer/Sam's/Walmart are in Tier 2, below Costco which is in Tier 1.

Looks like last week some markets did 1 vial per store (10 or 11 shots), some markets just had 1 store doing shots, some markets had 1000+ shots total.

Seems very organized

The market that includes the Maine store in the WSJ puff piece about Walmart's COVID-19 vaccine rollout did about 400 shots total

It is pretty inappropriate to to be so negative to OP without proof that he or she is a scammer first.