Other OT-Related Information New York City Department of Education OT Scholarship 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OccuThera2018

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Would anyone (those who have applied in the past) happen to know how this process is like? I submitted everything and haven’t received any sort of confirmation whatsoever. I know interviews are held in June but will they communicate before then? Any insight will be appreciated. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Would anyone (those who have applied in the past) happen to know how this process is like? I submitted everything and haven’t received any sort of confirmation whatsoever. I know interviews are held in June but will they communicate before then? Any insight will be appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks for asking this question! I submitted my application in March and haven't heard anything since. I was starting to worry I did something wrong. I called to ask the DOE to confirm receipt, and they weren't able to provide me with ANY information. Frustrating!

I just submitted all my information this past week! Lets keep each other updated

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for asking this question! I submitted my application in March and haven't heard anything since. I was starting to worry I did something wrong. I called to ask the DOE to confirm receipt, and they weren't able to provide me with ANY information. Frustrating!

I’m sorry to hear that they weren’t able to provide you with any information; that’s how it was when I called too plus some of them aren’t the nicest on the phone. I decided to ask for the email address of the person in charge of the OT Scholarship applications and I sent her a message. She promptly responded and acknowledged that they have indeed received the documents I submitted. If you’d like I’d be happy to share her email with you just send me a private message.

I’m sorry to hear that they weren’t able to provide you with any information; that’s how it was when I called too plus some of them aren’t the nicest on the phone. I decided to ask for the email address of the person in charge of the OT Scholarship applications and I sent her a message. She promptly responded and acknowledged that they have indeed received the documents I submitted. If you’d like I’d be happy to share her email with you just send me a private message.

That would be awesome if you could provide her contact info! Thank you @OccuThera2018!

hey guys for those who had the interview how was it? what type of questions did they ask? my interview is monday!

hey guys for those who had the interview how was it? what type of questions did they ask? my interview is monday!

I’m pretty sure your interview is done by the time you read this. It was honestly great and was less intimidating that I thought it would be. I have a pretty good feeling about this so keeping my fingers crossed! How’d it go for you?

Hey guys! I hope y’all are still active here somehow! It’s August and that means the results of the interview can come any day now! Anybody heard anything? Let’s keep each other posted please! Thanks!