New York College of Podiatric Medicine Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bahriank

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guyz,

I couldn't find a thread for nycpm class of 2015, so I thought I should start one. We shd also make a facebook grp. This way it is easier to communicate.

Thanks,
Ankur.

NYCPM, Class of 2015

P.S Join new facebook grp; type "New york college of podiatric medicine class of 2015" in search bar and JOIN!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
+1

congrats and see you in august!

btw did you interview at nycpm on 3/15? I think I was in the same group as you that day :D

Also, there is a fb group called "nycpm class of 2015" but it's a closed group and join by request only.

No i interviewed on May 1. I remember specifically because Osama Bin died that day and it was all over news. I was in NY and they were telling everyone to be careful that day.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not be able to join "nycpm class of 2015" fb group. I press "request to join", but the screen refreshes and I am back to my profile. Is there any other way to join the group. I am currently enrolled in nycpm class of 2015.

They should accept you after you request to join. Look forward to seeing you guys in august, I will be joining in w/ your class (im january) and we will all for 2015! any questions just ask!

Click on the actual name of the group and once you are on the page of the group request to join. See you in the fall!