New York College of Podiatric Medicine (NYCPM) Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Applied to NYCPM, Temple and Barry the first week of August, received interview invites from all schools. Had interview with NYCPM on 8/18 and was accepted on Tuesday the 24th. Very impressed with NYCPM's program and interviews went very well. Have Temple and Barry interviews coming up so will see how they go. Just really happy how NYCPM went.

Reactions: 1 user
Applied to NYCPM, Temple and Barry the first week of August, received interview invites from all schools. Had interview with NYCPM on 8/18 and was accepted on Tuesday the 24th. Very impressed with NYCPM's program and interviews went very well. Have Temple and Barry interviews coming up so will see how they go. Just really happy how NYCPM went.
I just got accepted to NYCPM today!!!!! I also have an interview at Barry coming up. Congrats

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Seeking opinions on Barry vs NYCPM. I know there's so many bad things said about NYCPM in terms of student experience (not board pass rates). Seems like NYCPM creates so much additional stress, but not sure about Barry. Apparently NYCPM has at least 2 exams per week, not sure what it is for Barry but I know NY is known for the terrible scheduling and administrative issues. I am applying this year.

Looking for any advice. Thank you!

I just received an in person interview for next week. Does anyone know if there is safe parking for us on campus? Not sure if I should take the NJ Transit or just drive .

I just received an in person interview for next week. Does anyone know if there is safe parking for us on campus? Not sure if I should take the NJ Transit or just drive .

There is a small lot under the 125th metro-north stop. You can ask the admissions ppl for a guest pass to park. Traffic gets heavy, so I would recommend taking the NJ transit. Good luck!

Do they send rejection emails?
I haven’t heard from them since interview two weeks ago.

Do they send rejection emails?
I haven’t heard from them since interview two weeks ago.
I also interviewed around the same time as you and got a phone call exactly one week later with an acceptance. How did your interview go?

I actuallyy got a phone call yesterday too!! Got accepted! but I haven’t received the formal email yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.