new york medical college 2ndary help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zurned

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question on the rec letter section. I have a committee letter based on faculty recs. On page 4 of the application wut is the graduate: and optional 1: optional 2: for? If your university doenst have a committee, i thought that the professor names go on page three under UG science/nonscience. WHat is page 4 for?

Members don't see this ad.

search. this LOR topic has been covered numerous times. also there's a "nymc 2ndary" thread out there. not that i'm trying to act like a mod, but this is getting really annoying with the random posting that clutters up the forum. this stuff may be causing part of the "slowdown" on the SDN servers.

I used page 4 for additional essays: my current research advisor and another professor I had (a different prof. than the one on page 3).

The instructions say additional evaluations do not need to be listed unless you need to verify it has been received when you check your application status online. So I added the other letters of rec. on page 4 just to ensure they got in.

Members don't see this ad :)
yourmom25 said:
search. this LOR topic has been covered numerous times. also there's a "nymc 2ndary" thread out there. not that i'm trying to act like a mod, but this is getting really annoying with the random posting that clutters up the forum. this stuff may be causing part of the "slowdown" on the SDN servers.
To be fair, the search function in vBulletin is essentially useless. I share the frustration, but searching isn't going to help. Maybe this should be a wiki instead of a forum.

zurned said:
I have a question on the rec letter section. I have a committee letter based on faculty recs. On page 4 of the application wut is the graduate: and optional 1: optional 2: for? If your university doenst have a committee, i thought that the professor names go on page three under UG science/nonscience. WHat is page 4 for?

If you went to graduate school, then you need to put in your advisor as an evaluator on page 4

yourmom25 said:
search. this LOR topic has been covered numerous times.

This is very useless advice considering that the search function has been turned off :rolleyes: