new york medical college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amonkeybutt

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know what nymc is like as far as student population and atmosphere? what about the town it is in? is there truly early direct patient contact?

Members don't see this ad.

hey,
nymc is in a really nice area in westchester county, 10 min away from where clinton lives. most of the students are from diverse backgrounds, economically, agewise, and seemed pretty down-to earth. it's in valhalla, which is 45 minutes away from the city. i think the first year you start your clinical exposure, but i don't really remember...

I heard NYMC is adjacent to a state prison.

Members don't see this ad :)
it's a juvenile facility, with a minimum number of kids. you can actually do some rotations there, if you want. unless that kind of thing bothers you...

amonkeybutt,

Monkey butts are pretty ugly. ;) :) ;)

i'm not quite sure...but are swampmen utterly attractive? anyhow...i'd like to think of myself as confident enough to withstand such a name. plus i just like monkeybutts.

i'm not quite sure...but are swampmen utterly attractive? anyhow...i'd like to think of myself as confident enough to withstand such a name. plus i just like monkeybutts.