New York Times article on Caribbean medical schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is clearly the equivalent of explaining Jesus to a sea otter
35cedcb32383e589514eb9861da61a0229813d53042bc133851cc4c28e9f82e0.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Many people are Pro DO. Why would I get ripped apart
Well hopefully they read my posts then!!!
You weren't specific
Its not about being pro-DO, no one here has ever bashed someone for being pro-DO. It is just your attitude and lack of professionalism that will sink your career.

Last edited:
Its not about being pro-DO, no one here has ever bashed someone for being pro-DO. It is just your attitude and lack of professionalism that will sink you career.

I'm willing to stick up for myself sorry if that upsets you. Glad to know you are so capable of judging people from online conservation's. Especially when I'm being attacked for sticking up for something I'm passionate about.

I'm willing to stick up for myself sorry if that upsets you. Glad to know you are so capable of judging people from online conservation's. Especially when I'm being attacked for sticking up for something I'm passionate about.
Like I said, it isn't the content, it's your inability to correctly judge a situation, speak coherently and rationally, and take criticism well. All weaknesses that will inevitably ruin you in the field of medicine. Honestly, I couldn't really care less about you for you to be able to upset me. If anything they just feel bad for your complete lack of insight.

Reactions: 1 users
Like I said, it isn't the content, it's your inability to correctly judge a situation, speak coherently and rationally, and take criticism well. All weaknesses that will inevitably ruin you in the field of medicine. Honestly, I couldn't really care less about you for you to be able to upset me. If anything they just feel bad for your complete lack of insight.

There honestly isn't much negative about DO (and I admit when there is. Spain,match rates differences, public recognition). I would say I take criticism extradionarly well. (Expect for the criticism that I don't take criticism well. Ohhh the irony)

And you have never heard me speak in person just me typing on my phone. How can you judge how I speak? Its funny how you think someone who interprets data differently then you is irrational BTW.

But keep going on with personal attacks. Thats really mature.

The only reason I came here in the first place was the idiotic comments from people here on suggesting carribean over DO in some instances. Insane. You guys started to flame from there on out. I wasn't even the one who brought up DO. You guys honestly seem very insecure and immature. This saddens me.

There honestly isn't much negative about DO (and I admit when there is. Spain,match rates differences, public recognition). I would say I take criticism extradionarly well. (Expect for the criticism that I don't take criticism well. Ohhh the irony)

And you have never heard me speak in person just me typing on my phone. How can you judge how I speak? Its funny how you think someone who interpret data differently then you is irrational BTW.

Be keep going on with personal attacks.

The only reason I came here in the first place was the idiotic comments from people here on suggesting carribean over DO in some instances. Insane. You guys started to flame from there on out. I wasn't even the one who brought up DO. You guys honestly seem very insecure and immature. This saddens me.
exactly my point

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.