News from Drexel??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucbdancn00

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all...

for those of you who interviewed @ Drexel between Oct 21st-25th...

has anyone heard back from them??? I'm getting soo impatient!! I have this huge desire to call Lisa Cifelli and ask her....but i don't think i should!

let me know..

Thanks alot:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

i just called....

my file is going to review tomorrow!!!!!!

an official letter will be mailed on Friday!!!!

oh my oh my......

Good luck dude :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Drexel was really quick getting back to me. I interviewed on Oct. 25th, and I recently got an acceptance letter (yay!), dated Nov. 1st.

Originally posted by japonesa
Drexel was really quick getting back to me. I interviewed on Oct. 25th, and I recently got an acceptance letter (yay!), dated Nov. 1st.

japonesa do you mind posting your stats?

yeah...

i definitely think how quickly you get reviewed is dependent on how quickly your interviewers get their notes back to the committee.....

Japonesa, what are your stats if you don't mind me asking....and who were you interviewed by?

thanks mucho...

Congratulations on the acceptance:clap:

japonesa...

one other thing.....was ur letter a thin letter, or a package?

thanks

Hey guys,

My MCAT was a 30 (9V 11P 10B) and I have about a 3.8 overall, 3.6 science GPA.

I was interviewed by Dr. DePace and a student named Victor. I thought that the student interview went extremely well- my best interview, and I've been to five schools. Somehow, we clicked and had a really great discussion about various topics (rather than the usual student interview which involves telling them about yourself and asking them about the school.) So I'm guessing that helped.

Oh yeah- the letter was a large (9x12), but thin envelope.

Good luck, everyone!:D

japonesa...

sorry to keep bothering you.....but what day did you get your letter; i know you said it was dated the 1st, but what day did you actually get it on.

Thanks so much

No problem, ucbdancn00. I personally received the letter on Nov. 12, but I was gone for a week for interviews, so it must have come in at least a few days before.