Quantcast

Next Adcom Meeting SLU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

notgettingin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Anyone know when the next adcom meeting for SLU is? Or how often they meet? This information would help me to stop repeatedly and obsessively checking my inbox.......Please come to the aid of a fellow OCD SDN'er :D

ItOnlyTakesOne

un.be.lieve.able
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
At my intervew, I was told that the ADCOM meets every Friday. And everyone who's gotten acceptances so far has posted them on Mon/Tues. Don't know if that's the only time they meet or even the only time they e-mail acceptances, but that's what I was told

Just my $.02

P.S.- NotGettinIn, I know you've been waiting to hear from them (and I'm in that waiting game too now) so good luck!!!! :D

Anjlprincezz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed with Dr. Willmore (Associate Dean of Admissions) and he indicated that the adcom meets weekly.. and i received my acceptance on tues so maybe they do accept people on mon/tues... good luck!

notgettingin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info. Monday will be 5 weeks for me, so hopefully they reviewed me on Friday and I will hear back early next week. If not, at least I know that if I don't here back by Tuesday, it will most likely be another week of waiting. Good luck to everyone else in a similar situation!!

notgettingin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Update- I called admissions, because today is my 5 week mark, and they told me that my file has not been reviewed yet. She also said that the adcomm meets every Wednesday, but usually they don't process the decisions until Friday. Hope this info might be helpful to anyone waiting. :luck: Good luck!!

Xotica

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I ask who you interviewed with?

prznpremed

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody post-interview heard anything recently?

ItOnlyTakesOne

un.be.lieve.able
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody post-interview heard anything recently?

When did you interview? I interviewed 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing yet....

P.S.- it should be about 6 weeks for NotGettinIn so if you read this...heard anything yet?!?

prznpremed

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just heard yesterday after posting.... alternate list... :(

I interviewed 1/24

ItOnlyTakesOne

un.be.lieve.able
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just heard yesterday after posting.... alternate list... :(

I interviewed 1/24

bummer! The girl I stayed with during my interview said she got in off the waitlist and that there's some good movement for waitlisted folks at SLU...so there's hope!!! Good luck!!:luck:

andiluvsk

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
There seems to be some misinformation floating. The committee meets every Wednesday. You come up for review usually a couple weeks after you interview. If accepted I know that emails are sent pretty quick after the committee meeting.

ntsystematic

Get off my bacterial lawn
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I interviewed 7 weeks ago at a regional interview. Anyone else who interviewed in San Francisco still waiting to hear back?