Quantcast

Next Brown Decision Tomorrow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KardiacKiehl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
According to an earlier thread, the next Brown decisions will be published on the status page tomorrow around noon (Eastern I presume). I just wanted to make sure everyone interested was aware of this. Good luck to all of those nervously-awaiting the decision like me ...

reverend doc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting, too...noon EST tomorrow!!!

What did you think of Brown at your interview?

Good luck! :luck:

KardiacKiehl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really liked it ... I think I'll go if accepted, maybe even over Wash U if I were accepted there in a longshot.

melissainsd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting, too...noon EST tomorrow!!!

What did you think of Brown at your interview?

Good luck! :luck:

Hi reverend doc! Are you as excited/nervous as me? I'm worried, we had the same interviewers and even I would take you over me. Hopefully they accept both of us :)

reverend doc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi reverend doc! Are you as excited/nervous as me? I'm worried, we had the same interviewers and even I would take you over me. Hopefully they accept both of us :)

Hey Melissa! You're too funny -- and too kind! I know you have a great app. Let's hope they liked us. I don't know if I ever told you about my second interview after your experience. I definitely didn't connect with him as much as I did the first. I have no idea what he thought of me. :confused:

Anyway, I just got my first acceptance (can I list that in enough threads, already?), from Case, which I really really liked. If I get into Brown, it'll be a hard decision.

KardiacKiehl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything yet/have their status page updated?

KardiacKiehl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got waitlisted. Not sure how I feel about that.

reverend doc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted!!!!!! Kind of a crazy feeling.

I'm sorry about the waitlist/rejections. I was completely ready to see that on my status page as my shaky hands logged in. I couldn't remember my password at first and was afraid I wasn't going to be able to find out!!

Members don't see this ad :)

melissainsd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted!!!!!! Kind of a crazy feeling.

I'm sorry about the waitlist/rejections. I was completely ready to see that on my status page as my shaky hands logged in. I couldn't remember my password at first and was afraid I wasn't going to be able to find out!!

Well I am glad it was you (if not me). I told you I would choose you over me! They apparently agreed. Congrats!:thumbup:

Finian

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those of you who were waitlisted--my kid was accepted today off the waitlist after he wrote a letter of interest in january. Keep the faith and let them know if you are truly interested. Good luck!

reverend doc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, congrats ... thats awesome!

Thanks. :)

I am on call tonight at the hospital and it's been off the wall busy, so I haven't even had a chance to let it soak in yet. I'm going home now...keeping my fingers crossed that it's a quiet night. Though if I've already used up my luck ration today, I'll be happy.

i'm the map

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
whoooo rev doc! so are you accepting?

reverend doc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely holding the acceptance. The decision between Brown and Case is really hard for me. I really liked Case; I wasn't as sold on Brown from the interview day, but it's still hard to turn down.

Do you know if Brown has a second look weekend?

i'm the map

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
yes they do. april 26 and 27. i was actually quite seduced by the interview day.

melissainsd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't want to scare anyone- I have no idea when Brown will make decisions on their last batch of interviewers. I was just wondering if anyone knows approximately how many people are placed on the wait list and if it is ranked. Thanks.

KardiacKiehl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't want to scare anyone- I have no idea when Brown will make decisions on their last batch of interviewers. I was just wondering if anyone knows approximately how many people are placed on the wait list and if it is ranked. Thanks.

1) Via e-mail I found out the next two (and final) admissions decisions will be made around March 16 and April 1 and presumably the status page will be updated shortly thereafter.

2) I don't know how many people are placed on the waitlist, but it is NOT ranked.

melissainsd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
1) Via e-mail I found out the next two (and final) admissions decisions will be made around March 16 and April 1 and presumably the status page will be updated shortly thereafter.

2) I don't know how many people are placed on the waitlist, but it is NOT ranked.

Thanks! Good luck to you:luck:

KardiacKiehl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So unless I'm wrong, the committee is meeting again today and are status pages will be updated (or I guess stay the same if we remain waitlisted). Don't know what time, though. It was around 11 am last month.

KardiacKiehl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So did anyone hear anything new (or anything at all) from Brown on Friday?