Next Brown Decision Tomorrow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KardiacKiehl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
According to an earlier thread, the next Brown decisions will be published on the status page tomorrow around noon (Eastern I presume). I just wanted to make sure everyone interested was aware of this. Good luck to all of those nervously-awaiting the decision like me ...

Members don't see this ad.

Bump for viewing purposes.

I'm waiting, too...noon EST tomorrow!!!

What did you think of Brown at your interview?

Good luck! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I really liked it ... I think I'll go if accepted, maybe even over Wash U if I were accepted there in a longshot.

I'm waiting, too...noon EST tomorrow!!!

What did you think of Brown at your interview?

Good luck! :luck:

Hi reverend doc! Are you as excited/nervous as me? I'm worried, we had the same interviewers and even I would take you over me. Hopefully they accept both of us :)

Hi reverend doc! Are you as excited/nervous as me? I'm worried, we had the same interviewers and even I would take you over me. Hopefully they accept both of us :)

Hey Melissa! You're too funny -- and too kind! I know you have a great app. Let's hope they liked us. I don't know if I ever told you about my second interview after your experience. I definitely didn't connect with him as much as I did the first. I have no idea what he thought of me. :confused:

Anyway, I just got my first acceptance (can I list that in enough threads, already?), from Case, which I really really liked. If I get into Brown, it'll be a hard decision.

Anyone hear anything yet/have their status page updated?

Just got waitlisted. Not sure how I feel about that.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck as well!

I am joining the waitlist party.

I was accepted!!!!!! Kind of a crazy feeling.

I'm sorry about the waitlist/rejections. I was completely ready to see that on my status page as my shaky hands logged in. I couldn't remember my password at first and was afraid I wasn't going to be able to find out!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, congrats ... thats awesome!

I was accepted!!!!!! Kind of a crazy feeling.

I'm sorry about the waitlist/rejections. I was completely ready to see that on my status page as my shaky hands logged in. I couldn't remember my password at first and was afraid I wasn't going to be able to find out!!

Well I am glad it was you (if not me). I told you I would choose you over me! They apparently agreed. Congrats!:thumbup:

To those of you who were waitlisted--my kid was accepted today off the waitlist after he wrote a letter of interest in january. Keep the faith and let them know if you are truly interested. Good luck!

Hey, congrats ... thats awesome!

Thanks. :)

I am on call tonight at the hospital and it's been off the wall busy, so I haven't even had a chance to let it soak in yet. I'm going home now...keeping my fingers crossed that it's a quiet night. Though if I've already used up my luck ration today, I'll be happy.

whoooo rev doc! so are you accepting?

I'm definitely holding the acceptance. The decision between Brown and Case is really hard for me. I really liked Case; I wasn't as sold on Brown from the interview day, but it's still hard to turn down.

Do you know if Brown has a second look weekend?

yes they do. april 26 and 27. i was actually quite seduced by the interview day.

I don't want to scare anyone- I have no idea when Brown will make decisions on their last batch of interviewers. I was just wondering if anyone knows approximately how many people are placed on the wait list and if it is ranked. Thanks.

I don't want to scare anyone- I have no idea when Brown will make decisions on their last batch of interviewers. I was just wondering if anyone knows approximately how many people are placed on the wait list and if it is ranked. Thanks.

1) Via e-mail I found out the next two (and final) admissions decisions will be made around March 16 and April 1 and presumably the status page will be updated shortly thereafter.

2) I don't know how many people are placed on the waitlist, but it is NOT ranked.

1) Via e-mail I found out the next two (and final) admissions decisions will be made around March 16 and April 1 and presumably the status page will be updated shortly thereafter.

2) I don't know how many people are placed on the waitlist, but it is NOT ranked.

Thanks! Good luck to you:luck:

So unless I'm wrong, the committee is meeting again today and are status pages will be updated (or I guess stay the same if we remain waitlisted). Don't know what time, though. It was around 11 am last month.

Bump ... anyone hear anything yet?

So did anyone hear anything new (or anything at all) from Brown on Friday?