Next Step 2015 Full-Length vs. The Actual Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocConk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, this has been discussed a little bit in some threads but not well enough to sufficiently answer my question. I took a Next Step full-length and did reasonably well for my first full-length attempt, (510 predicted score) and I'm wondering if any of you have taken the Next Step exams AS WELL as the real deal, and what are your comparisons between the two? Is NS pretty much comparable? Easier? Harder? I will take at least 4 more practice full-lengths in the coming weeks, either way.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The commentary link in my signature has test taker comparisons of NS FLs to the real deal.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everybody, this has been discussed a little bit in some threads but not well enough to sufficiently answer my question. I took a Next Step full-length and did reasonably well for my first full-length attempt, (510 predicted score) and I'm wondering if any of you have taken the Next Step exams AS WELL as the real deal, and what are your comparisons between the two? Is NS pretty much comparable? Easier? Harder? I will take at least 4 more practice full-lengths in the coming weeks, either way.

Thanks!

Hi, take a look at this forum for a great spreadsheet detailing how people have performed across multiple practe tests and the real thing.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...d-practice-exam-scores.1143965/#post-16603314

Reactions: 1 user