Next Step Course Opinions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aurevoir0711

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried this? How does this compare to Kaplan or TPR? I am debating among three, and I am leaning towards NS because it offers the best value. It would be great to hear people's insight on this topic. I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anybody tried this? How does this compare to Kaplan or TPR? I am debating among three, and I am leaning towards NS because it offers the best value. It would be great to hear people's insight on this topic. I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you!
+1. Would like to know also if there is any experience. Also how is the EK course?

I actually tried it for a while, but ended up returning it. It is very video heavy just like Kaplan or Princeton. I am not sure why test prep companies never provide a "synopsis" of their strategy. Video is not the way to teach people when it comes to MCAT because most people simply do not have much time on their hands....