Next Step FL CARS :/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sugar12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been taking the NS exams and my CARS score is really worrying me :/ I take the actual exam in 2 weeks. I got 125/127/124/125/126 on exams 1-5.

AAMC CARS scores: 26/30 for official guide, 77% on sample test, 70% on question pack.

Where do you think I would stand for the actual exam? I have yet to take AAMC FL 1 and 2. Any tips for the next 2 weeks?

Members don't see this ad.

Do 3 timed CARS passages a day and review them thoroughly. Work on your timing and work through the CARS question packs again.

FL#1 and #2 should give you good idea of what to expect on CARS. It's a really variable section, though, and comes down to how to focus/perform on test day.

I've been taking the NS exams and my CARS score is really worrying me :/ I take the actual exam in 2 weeks. I got 125/127/124/125/126 on exams 1-5.

AAMC CARS scores: 26/30 for official guide, 77% on sample test, 70% on question pack.

Where do you think I would stand for the actual exam? I have yet to take AAMC FL 1 and 2. Any tips for the next 2 weeks?

I agree with the above poster; the CARS section does vary and it's really all about focus on test day. AAMC materials are by far most indicative of what you may actually see. Just keep practicing!