Next Step Strategy & Practice MCAT Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cjcarter

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling all 4 of NS's strategy and practice books for the 2015 MCAT. Includes psych & soc, CARS, chem & physics, and biology & Biochem. I thought they were great practice. I never want to look at these again so I'm willing to sell for the price of shipping which I expect to be ~$20-30!! I also have The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Science and Verbal workbooks (pre-2015 MCAT but still relevant) if interested! Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

I am selling all 4 of NS's strategy and practice books for the 2015 MCAT. Includes psych & soc, CARS, chem & physics, and biology & Biochem. I thought they were great practice. I never want to look at these again so I'm willing to sell for the price of shipping which I expect to be ~$20-30!! I also have The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Science and Verbal workbooks (pre-2015 MCAT but still relevant) if interested! Thanks :)
have the Next Step books been sold yet?

Members don't see this ad :)

Do you still have the The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Science and Verbal workbooks ? If so, I'm interested.