Back to Basics: Hiking the NH48 WW - Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yay new game already! And hiking!

NewHikers
1. WildZoo
2. bryndiana.jones ??
3. AM
4. Paws
5. Barkley
6. genny
7. zig
8. shelter
9. Stroganoff
10. Dina
11. MJ
12. devyn
13. SAR
14. SportySpice
15. @Melchizedek
16. Mmmmm pickles
17. Snowy

Subs
1. Grebes..... If you don’t hit 20 I’ll play

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
:cryi: sorry, too limited memory so forgot a lot :cryi:

I'm def making a list of everyone here and autotagging them in future games :nod:

Are you playing lawper? You aren't on the list yet.

Reactions: 1 user
No puedo. Exam season is rapidly approaching and family reunion was NOT great for my short attention span (aka maybe playing during lecture shhhhh)

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for the tag @Lawper but it didn't work!

NewHikers
1. WildZoo
2. bryndiana.jones ??
3. AM
4. Paws
5. Barkley
6. genny
7. zig
8. shelter
9. Stroganoff
10. Dina
11. MJ
12. devyn
13. SAR
14. SportySpice
15. @Melchizedek
16. Mmmmm pickles
17. Snowy
18. Allie

Subs

NewHikers
1. WildZoo
2. bryndiana.jones ??
3. AM
4. Paws
5. Barkley
6. genny
7. zig
8. shelter
9. Stroganoff
10. Dina
11. MJ
12. devyn
13. SAR
14. SportySpice
15. Melchizedek
16. Mmmmm pickles
17. Snowy
18. Allie
19. @youngkal ?

Subs

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol it's the first I'm hearing of it!

Yay!

@Karabiner13 will it work out OK that I'll be pretty much unavailable after Wednesday? I think I mentioned it may or may not work out 2/2 that

You said you wanted to baby mod :laugh:

If you want to just watch from the mod side, that's fine. This will be a basics game so I should be able to handle things on my own

Don’t skin my alive (or Lynch me, rather) if I don’t post as much. I need to stop getting as obsessed with this. I also think I would like a game where I’m not as bad **** confused the whole time

I also like hiking, but the west coast is obviously better than the east coast. I hiked all of Cali on the pct (1700 miles) when I was 18

Reactions: 2 users
…. :bag::sorry:

Definitely saving a document with everyone's names listed so mass tagging everyone in future games. My memory is too limited :dead::hungover:
Lol it’s okay I can just play the next game

Also dubz, I'll be waiting for those questions...

I'm not sure who's on the final list but the max I'll take is 20. May be convinced to go over that is there is interest.

Deadline to sign-up is 8pm est today

I'll then finalize roles and send them out so that we have my typical long 1st day. We'll start with a normal first day as this is a basics game

If you all are good and get actions/contingencies in before 10:30pm est, I will close nights early (30 min nights). I'd love for this to happen every night :)

Reactions: 6 users
I really shouldn't, but if there's still a spot sign me up. If someone else comes along who wants to play they can have my spot and I'll tot. My brain is mush after being a baddie with a sick kiddo, so don't (or maybe do) lynch me for seeming delirious.

NewHikers
1. WildZoo
2. bryndiana.jones ??
3. AM
4. Paws
5. Barkley
6. genny
7. zig
8. shelter
9. Stroganoff
10. Dina
11. MJ
12. devyn
13. SAR
14. SportySpice
15. Melchizedek
16. Mmmmm pickles
17. Snowy
18. Allie
19. @youngkal ?
20. Stagg

Subs

Also, I would like to point out to woofs in this game (or villagers I guess) that killing the person who has just modded three games in a row D1 or N1 is grounds for placement on the **** list forever. Just saying ;)

Reactions: 5 users
Wait, BJ's playing?!? @WildZoo , @Animal Midwife , someone switch me spots so I can PM with her! I'll be good, I promise :angelic:

And @picklegurl is playing? Let the s*** posting begin!!!

Nice, now I have my d1 and d2 lynches lined up!

Only if I don't NK you first ;)

Also, I would like to point out to woofs in this game (or villagers I guess) that killing the person who has just modded three games in a row D1 or N1 is grounds for placement on the **** list forever. Just saying ;)

So I can reclaim that #1 archnemesis spot? Excellent.

Reactions: 2 users
Or even just modded the previous game and hasn’t played in a year and gets killed N1 after a mayor vote. ****list forever.