Nice job dealing with the NURSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ecCA1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I haven't been on for a while but as a resident anesthesiologist, I'm amazed that you even let "nitecap" get under your skin to the point that JPP got banned and others are forming a secret society.

This is patently lame, considering who's behind all the hurt feelings--a nurse. A male one, no less.

Just let the little guy post what he wants. Little kids can be habituated to, as well, for those parents-to-be.

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard that male nurses are very sensitive and tend to cry when mean things are said about them on doctor forums. Though I am one, I laughed pretty hard at your post ecCA1. But I bet nitecap is very upset, and he can't even respond.

Cap'nOblivious said:
I've heard that male nurses are very sensitive and tend to cry when mean things are said about them on doctor forums. Though I am one, I laughed pretty hard at your post ecCA1. But I bet nitecap is very upset, and he can't even respond.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
Funny how all the nurses you work speak with deference and show none of this attitude displayed on an anonymous website.

Do you also log onto MMA websites where you're out of your league and talk **** there, too?

Lets squelch this before it gets outta hand.

My quads are freakin on FIRE from some hard core easter weekend frisbee action. I also play a wicked game of freeze tag. Take any o' you suckahs on.

VentdependenT said:
Lets squelch this before it gets outta hand.

My quads are freakin on FIRE from some hard core easter weekend frisbee action. I also play a wicked game of freeze tag. Take any o' you suckahs on.

Venty, oh Venty, where the F uck have you been?

You and Old Man Dave go MIA, I get banned by some MS-4 with an ostrich avatar, Nitecap's name is now in red, The Ring is being formed where you have to send in your foreskin for admittance,

dude, you left.

And didnt have our back.

And Ostrich chick pulled a GATEKEEPER administrative move.

Welcome home.

Please tell The Ostrich to stay wherever she came from.

jetproppilot said:

You and Old Man Dave go MIA, I get banned by some MS-4 with an ostrich avatar, Nitecap's name is now in red, The Ring is being formed where you have to send in your foreskin for admittance,

dude, you left.

And didnt have our back.

Welcome home.

I've been gettin gold spinner rimz for my ileostomy site homey. Had to fly to europe to get em.

jetproppilot said:

foreskin? maybe we can include it as #4

ostrich woman? ...... classic

LMAO.

jetproppilot said:

jetproppilot said:

dude, you left.

And didnt have our back.

Welcome home.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

jetproppilot said:

dude, you left.

And didnt have our back.

Welcome home.

I about lost it when I read this. My eyes are burning!!! :laugh: :laugh:

jetproppilot said:

dude, you left.

And didnt have our back.

Welcome home.

Nice, very nice.

Members don't see this ad :)
The sad part of it is that guys who actually had the balls to fire back on these clowns got into more trouble than the instigators.

Weird.

now nitecap is back under a different name. and jet is still gone.

something is wrong with the world.

:(

My one skin sits under my two skin,
my two skin sits under my three.
My three skin sits under my foreskin,
so pull back my foreskin for me.
Everyone now...
My oneskin sits...

The only prob with 4skin clubs is that you can either join only one or none at all depending on your equipment.
:thumbup: :hardy:

why did jetpropilot get banned?

That was the beginning of the anesthesia forum moving to this private/alternate site. Jet was banned by some mods in other forums that were viewing our forum and didn't like the language. Also the nurse wasn't getting any responses from the anesthesia mods so he sent PM's to other mods and they butted in. I can't really give to much info out on this subject b/c those mods still view our forum, they just can't act on anything. Plus things have been good lately with them out of the picture and trust me we want to keepit that way.

don't u like jet? i thought most people do

don't u like jet? i thought most people do

Yes, everyone likes Jet. I got his banning lifted. He is no longer banned. But you probably missed it, a few months back he lost his job of sorts and was going thru some other **** so he had to leave us for the time being. Hopefully, he will return soon. We also lost SDN1977 a few months back. the loss of these 2 members has been pretty big on this forum. We lost SDN b/c some members here had a hard time being civil to her since she is a pharmacist, if you can believe that.

I have to say, this is byfar the most entertaining resident forum on this site.

Yes, everyone likes Jet. I got his banning lifted. He is no longer banned. But you probably missed it, a few months back he lost his job of sorts and was going thru some other **** so he had to leave us for the time being. Hopefully, he will return soon. We also lost SDN1977 a few months back. the loss of these 2 members has been pretty big on this forum. We lost SDN b/c some members here had a hard time being civil to her since she is a pharmacist, if you can believe that.

Wow, heres a thread from the archives!

Hope all of you are well.

Havent posted much lately.....hope to get back in the swing of things soon.

Thanks for your support, Noy et al.

Yea Haa,

We are all anxiously awaiting your next post, Jet.

Hope everything is well.

so, JPP! it's been a while! whatcha been up to? do tell. locums? new practice?

so, JPP! it's been a while! whatcha been up to? do tell. locums? new practice?

Ahhhhh, not enough time in the day to give all the details, Vol.

Lets just say I lacked ability to play-the-political-game with a micro-managing Chief Medical Officer at the hospital I was employed by...

took a cuppla months off and now have a pretty good gig at a neighboring hospital.

How nice it is to come to work and not be inundated with administrative "emergencies".

On call tonight. Going to Harrah's tomorrow night to play a little no-limit hold'em.

The Robalo is gassed up and ready for the trout and redfish I hope to slaughter on Monday.

Back in the gym after too many months of sedentary life....strength and muscle are on the rise...went from 205 to 216 lbs in 6 weeks....love the creatine.....shootin' for 220...

Life is looking up here in the big-EZ.

Ahhhhh, not enough time in the day to give all the details, Vol.

Lets just say I lacked ability to play-the-political-game with a micro-managing Chief Medical Officer at the hospital I was employed by...

took a cuppla months off and now have a pretty good gig at a neighboring hospital.

How nice it is to come to work and not be inundated with administrative "emergencies".

On call tonight. Going to Harrah's tomorrow night to play a little no-limit hold'em.

The Robalo is gassed up and ready for the trout and redfish I hope to slaughter on Monday.

Back in the gym after too many months of sedentary life....strength and muscle are on the rise...went from 205 to 216 lbs in 6 weeks....love the creatine.....shootin' for 220...

Life is looking up here in the big-EZ.

nice, man. sounds like you're still living the dream.

WOrd to your mother.

Vent is gonna be missing from the FORUM for 2 weeks. Off to Playa Del Carmen to get MARRIED.

Party Like its 1999 will be played at the wedding.