Nice quiet library, books open in front of me . . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MyInitialsAreJC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
and all i can do is check SDN and myspace.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
BrettBatchelor said:
Better than my lousy library. Writing section starts in 30 minutes. I'm predicting a T for this. (first time ever practicing it).

I have yet to practice the WS. I might do it on Friday if I feel like it. I'd only do it just to get the timing down...

Jinxed:

Closed the computer. Started reading a mini-mcat passage

Three people have moved in to the tables adjacent to me. An older gentleman and an older lady - who know each other some how so have begun chatting.

They both seemed to have brought their entire filing cabinets with them and are tearing apart papers at random.

An attractive girl (in scrubs nonetheless) came and sat at the table opposite the older guy.

Shouldve focused while i had the chance.

MyInitialsAreJC said:
Jinxed:

Closed the computer. Started reading a mini-mcat passage

Three people have moved in to the tables adjacent to me. An older gentleman and an older lady - who know each other some how so have begun chatting.

They both seemed to have brought their entire filing cabinets with them and are tearing apart papers at random.

An attractive girl (in scrubs nonetheless) came and sat at the table opposite the older guy.

Shouldve focused while i had the chance.
:laugh: :laugh:

so i'm trying to "Study" by just revieiwng all hte AAMCAS exams, separating it by easy, moderate, and hard. and in the meantime...i'm checking this forum...listening to some good trance music...

ohhh what to do anymore....what to dooooo..... :confused:

I keep going home & opening up all of my mcat books all around me... and I zone out to the TV instead. Tonight is "So you think you can dance" which I'm <shamefully> addicted to. Last night, of course, was House... I think Grey's Anatomy is also on Thursday's now? So I'm screwed on studying... ah well. How much of a difference will two more days of being hardcore make?

Even the library has become too distracting for me ^^;;;

I opted to study in the new building our college went into debt to build. So many classrooms with such comfy chairs... *sigh* I just wish the security guards didn't kick me out at 10 pm.

BrettBatchelor said:
Better than my lousy library. Writing section starts in 30 minutes. I'm predicting a T for this. (first time ever practicing it).

hahaha....an mcat blog....woww....i can officially say, mcat has driven us all NUTS!! :laugh:

Jwax said:
I keep going home & opening up all of my mcat books all around me... and I zone out to the TV instead. Tonight is "So you think you can dance" which I'm <shamefully> addicted to. Last night, of course, was House... I think Grey's Anatomy is also on Thursday's now? So I'm screwed on studying... ah well. How much of a difference will two more days of being hardcore make?

me too!! i love that show ( so you think you can dance)...which i felt bad for watching 2 hours of it tonight....

I sat in the library yesterday with open mcat books everywhere, but instead watched the 2nd teenage mutant ninja turtles movie on my laptop. Soo unproductive, yet so satisfied...COWABUNGA!!!

superwillis said:
I sat in the library yesterday with open mcat books everywhere, but instead watched the 2nd teenage mutant ninja turtles movie on my laptop. Soo unproductive, yet so satisfied...COWABUNGA!!!

:laugh: :laugh: That is soooo funny...