Night before MCAT..too late to cancel....no-show or void

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danceamber

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know literally asked this earlier, but it's the night before my test and I'm freaking out now. It makes no sense that I'm freaking out because I have known for two weeks (when I called and it was too late to cancel) that I wouldn't be taking the MCAT for real. I'm extremely terrified that I won't void it correctly and wondering if the "practice since i already paid for it" is even worth it since I don't even get to review my exam. Do you see my dilemma here? Everyone I know is telling me to take it for practice, but it's like, is it even worth it to do that? Regardless I'm not getting my money back and I'm taking the test in January.

Members don't see this ad.

I say definitely take it. You'll fully know what to expect when you go to take it for real. Its pretty hard to mess up the voiding part at the end, I wouldn't worry about that

I would say to definitely take it. Also look up all the information you can on voiding so that you can be sure you void it correctly.

I would say to definitely take it. Also look up all the information you can on voiding so that you can be sure you void it correctly.

It's not hard. Once you finish there's a question at the end that asks if you want your test to be score or voided.

Just take it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hope you took it. It’s a great opportunity and you are going to lose the money anyway so get something out of it. I voided mine in June.