nightmare of extension of eligibility(plz help)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miss patho

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I canceled my Prometric exam date only in 13 may and my exam supposed 23 may I pay for Prometric 50 dolar and (I cancel online) and then I extended my eligibility, I paid $65 only
and sent the email to NBME ([email protected]) since 8 days (6 business days if we skip Sat and Sunday) and they didn't reply to me

in ECFMG email written

After you have paid the appointment change fee, you must e-mail NBME at [email protected] to notify the NBME that you have paid the appointment change fee. In your e-mail to NBME, you must

- type "Resend Eligibility" in the subject line, and
- type in the e-mail text that you have paid the appointment fee to Prometric. Include your full name, USMLE ID Number, examination type (Step 1 and/or Step 2 CK) and Testing Region in the e-mail text.

After receipt of the e-mail from you, the NBME will send your updated information to Prometric and respond to you within two business days
I called ECFMG twice they say contact NBME again this is not related to ECFMG and the problem with NBME
and said this is 1st time someone complain from NBME

so yesterday I sent the same email again to NBME
and no response
what ihave to doooooo plz help

Members don't see this ad.

wat

I canceled my Prometric exam date only in 13 may and my exam supposed 23 may I pay for Prometric 50 dolar and (I cancel online) and then I extended my eligibility, I paid $65 only
and sent the email to NBME ([email protected]) since 8 days (6 business days if we skip Sat and Sunday) and they didn't reply to me

in ECFMG email written

I called ECFMG twice they say contact NBME again this is not related to ECFMG and the problem with NBME
and said this is 1st time someone complain from NBME

so yesterday I sent the same email again to NBME
and no response
what ihave to doooooo plz help

Members don't see this ad :)
This is more 'wat'-inducing than the OP's first post.

NO SPEAKY ENGRISH. HERRO MY NAME IS HANAN FROM HANAIN! I COMMUNICATES VERY GOODS WITH M ENGRISH! PREASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED

First: Reach an epiphany

and the response: YouTube Link "Means I love you"

Is what "wat" meant. I think. Apologies if I've misconstrued the initial response.

NO SPEAKY ENGRISH. HERRO MY NAME IS HANAN FROM HANAIN! I COMMUNICATES VERY GOODS WITH M ENGRISH! PREASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED

First: Reach an epiphany

and the response: YouTube Link "Means I love you"

Is what "wat" meant. I think. Apologies if I've misconstrued the initial response.

LOL... that's overactivebrain, keeping the step 2 board alive and interesting....
By this time I'm guessing the OP got the extension. Anyway, her eligibility for "extension" does not run out at the same time as her previous eligibility for exam period - she still has some time;