Nightmares

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Michael Scarn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I dreamed last night that I matched into Stanford University's Endo program. I woke up with my heart pounding out of my chest and sweating while screaming NO!!!

Anybody have any funny dreams heading into Match weekend?

Members don't see this ad.

can i just be put onto a propofol drip until monday morning?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am a D1 and I'm nervous like hell; I dont know why though! :laugh:

I dreamed last night that I matched into Stanford University's Endo program. I woke up with my heart pounding out of my chest and sweating while screaming NO!!!

Anybody have any funny dreams heading into Match weekend?

I have had a few. In one dream, I was repeating this weekend prior to match day over and over. I would wake-up (still in my dream, like Inception) and it would be Saturday, then Sunday, then Saturday, then Sunday, Sat, Sun.... etc... (like Groundhog's day only for the weekend).

In another dream I got held back in school for another year... yikes. At least in your Endo dream you are out of dental school. However, both are horrible nightmares.

What's wrong with endo?

Nothing. When it fails in two years, the patient is sent to my office.

$:thumbup:

I've got to obturate a molar this Monday morning, hopefully my last one ever. Im going to be checking my phone every 5 min.

Every morning since Friday I've woken up about 4 in a sweat trying to remember what day it is when i wake up. I'm trying to study for boards, but I can barely think straight. I wish I went out of town for a few days to take my mind off of it.