NJ ENT programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Luv2Cut

Mineral Water Connoisseur
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any DOs or DO students know much about the NJ ENT programs? I fished for information on the UMDNJ/SOM/Kennedy University Hosp/Our Lady of Lourdes program and the St Barnabas Medical Center Program. Just not much out there.

Any NJ or NY DO students know or heard much about those hospitals? Are they well funded etc?

Appreciate any information.

Members don't see this ad.

Any DOs or DO students know much about the NJ ENT programs? I fished for information on the UMDNJ/SOM/Kennedy University Hosp/Our Lady of Lourdes program and the St Barnabas Medical Center Program. Just not much out there.

Any NJ or NY DO students know or heard much about those hospitals? Are they well funded etc?

Appreciate any information.

I don't know anything about St. Barnabas, but the UMDNJ/Kennedy/Lourdes setup should be pretty decent. The Kennedy and Lourdes systems are the major rotation centers for UMDNJ-SOM, so they seem to be in decent shape financially. The Kennedy system is smallish and Lourdes serves predominantly low-income residents of Camden.

If you want more info, shoot EMT2ERDOC a PM; he's been through most of his rotations already, and I obviously haven't.

I am friends with residents in both programs.

Send me a PM with your phone number. Let me know what specifics you want to know and I will talk with them.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. DOPharmD2B, I'll shoot you a PM.