1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

NJ MPJE Materials

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by farmadiazepine, Jul 31, 2011.

1. farmadiazepine

7+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I recently took NJ MPJE and scored a 90 on the exam. I am selling the materials that I used. I can also offer any advice and answer any questions you may have regarding NJ MPJE and licensure in NJ.

Here is what I am selling:

1. Angelo Cifaldi's 2011 Rutger's Pharmacy Law Review Spring 2011 book. I attended his 4 hour class and recorded the lecture. I can send the lecture on a CD or DVD. I also wrote notes in the book from what he said in the lecture, word for word. It costs me $17 to copy the book. This is the only book you need for the NJ MPJE exam. It is the standard for NJ. The book costs $75 at Rutgers bookstore.
    2. www.pharmacyexam.com CD for NJ MPJE which I paid $50 for. This CD is amazing. Questions on actual NJ MPJE came from this.
    3. ProntoPass NJ MPJE (I feel like it is a waste to study from ProntoPass for NJ MPJE because their material is so irrelevant for our exam in NJ) .. I paid $130 for it, but I will give it for free if it makes you happy.

I will express mail all the items for $13.25 via USPS overnight, so you should get it the next day at noon.

Total I'm asking for is $75, which if you look at it, is pretty much quite a steal. I nearly paid double just for ProntoPass's dumb garbage, and Angelo Cifaldi's packet and pharmacyexam.com CD is exactly all you need to pass NJ MPJE.

Remember, I scored a 90 on NJ MPJE exam, and all I studied was the first 2 items I am offering for sale.

Good luck!

#1 farmadiazepine, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mipharmd

mipharmd PharmD/M.P.H
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    is it still available???

4. metformin500

Pharmacist
    PLease let me know if I can still get materials..Iam very interested,my exam is in 2 weeks...

5. jemosin

Pharmacist
    Are these items still available? :xf:

6. anusha123

Pharmacist
    hey r u still have those book n cd? please let me know im taking NJ MPJE soon!

7. jemosin

Pharmacist
    Please let me know if you still have the book and cd, I am interested and need it soon, Thanks!

8. anusha123

Pharmacist

hi can u plzz tell if u r still have these material i'll be very much intersted.. thanks.

9. farmadiazepine

7+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    PM me, I have 1 packet left and then I do not have any more copies left. It was nice to sell when I was still unlicensed but now I rather make money as an RPh so I am done selling this, you are the last person my friend

10. anusha123

Pharmacist
    hey let me know when i can send u money plzzz i really need ur stuff do reply me! send ur info again for paypal!!

11. pharmy1234

For Sale: Pharmacy Law Textbook by Professor Cifaldi, RPh, JD for Pharmacy Rutgers students of spring 2010 - $40

For Sale: Pharmacy Law (review sponsored by CVS) by Professor Cifaldi from Spring 2011 with neat notes/highlights taken during lecture - $40

Both for $75 or best offer.

Passed NJ MJPE on first attempt. PM if you would like the materials. Thanks!

12. anusha123

Pharmacist
    i send u PM let me know!!

13. Agonzalez

Pharmacist
    I am doing doing a score transfer and taking the exam in NOVEMBER, is this material still available??? I need guidance on what to study for this exam...

Thanks!

email me: [email protected] :xf:

14. mickeyd

Pharmacist
    HI Rph : Could you still send me copies of prof. cifaldi's cvs lecture and book and pharmexam.com cd or just cifaldi's cvs lecture...really appreciate it ....send me details about $$$..Member mickeyd. thanks alot.

15. ADW1437

Pharmacist
    Hey....I take the NJ law exam soon....are you still selling your items??

16. ADW1437

Pharmacist
    Hey....I take the NJ law exam soon....are you still selling your items??

17. Sellnotes

Pharmacist
    Hey do you still have the NJ law exam material ??

18. supaninja00

Pharmacy Student
    very interested in acquiring the study material

19. supaninja00

Pharmacy Student
    do you still have it

20. sakeesmail

Pharmacy Student
    Hi do you still have NJ mpje material. I am vey much interested in buying them. Please let me know if anyone have NJ mpje material.