NJ MPJE Materials

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farmadiazepine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently took NJ MPJE and scored a 90 on the exam. I am selling the materials that I used. I can also offer any advice and answer any questions you may have regarding NJ MPJE and licensure in NJ.

Here is what I am selling:

1. Angelo Cifaldi's 2011 Rutger's Pharmacy Law Review Spring 2011 book. I attended his 4 hour class and recorded the lecture. I can send the lecture on a CD or DVD. I also wrote notes in the book from what he said in the lecture, word for word. It costs me $17 to copy the book. This is the only book you need for the NJ MPJE exam. It is the standard for NJ. The book costs $75 at Rutgers bookstore.
2. www.pharmacyexam.com CD for NJ MPJE which I paid $50 for. This CD is amazing. Questions on actual NJ MPJE came from this.
3. ProntoPass NJ MPJE (I feel like it is a waste to study from ProntoPass for NJ MPJE because their material is so irrelevant for our exam in NJ) .. I paid $130 for it, but I will give it for free if it makes you happy.

I will express mail all the items for $13.25 via USPS overnight, so you should get it the next day at noon.

Total I'm asking for is $75, which if you look at it, is pretty much quite a steal. I nearly paid double just for ProntoPass's dumb garbage, and Angelo Cifaldi's packet and pharmacyexam.com CD is exactly all you need to pass NJ MPJE.

Remember, I scored a 90 on NJ MPJE exam, and all I studied was the first 2 items I am offering for sale.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
is it still available???

I recently took NJ MPJE and scored a 90 on the exam. I am selling the materials that I used. I can also offer any advice and answer any questions you may have regarding NJ MPJE and licensure in NJ.

1. Angelo Cifaldi's 2011 Rutger's Pharmacy Law Review Spring 2011 book. I attended his 4 hour class and recorded the lecture. I can send the lecture on a CD or DVD. I also wrote notes in the book from what he said in the lecture, word for word. It costs me $15 to copy the book. This is the only book you need for the NJ MPJE exam. It is the standard for NJ.
2. www.pharmacyexam.com CD for NJ MPJE which I paid $50 for. This CD is amazing. Questions on actual NJ MPJE came from this.
3. ProntoPass NJ MPJE (I feel like it is a waste to study from ProntoPass for NJ MPJE because their material is so irrelevant for our exam in NJ) .. I paid $130 for it, but I will give it for free if it makes you happy.

I will express mail all the items for $13.25 via USPS overnight, so you should get it the next day at noon.

Total I'm asking for is $75, which if you look at it, is pretty much quite a steal. I nearly paid double just for ProntoPass's dumb garbage, and Angelo Cifaldi's packet and pharmacyexam.com CD is exactly all you need to pass NJ MPJE.

Remember, I scored a 90 on NJ MPJE exam, and all I studied was the first 2 items I am offering for sale.

Good luck!

1. Angelo Cifaldi's 2011 Rutger's Pharmacy Law Review Spring 2011 book. I attended his 4 hour class and recorded the lecture. I can send the lecture on a CD or DVD. I also wrote notes in the book from what he said in the lecture, word for word. It costs me $17 to copy the book. This is the only book you need for the NJ MPJE exam. It is the standard for NJ. The book costs $75 at Rutgers bookstore.

Good luck!
PLease let me know if I can still get materials..Iam very interested,my exam is in 2 weeks...

Members don't see this ad :)
hey r u still have those book n cd? please let me know im taking NJ MPJE soon!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Please let me know if you still have the book and cd, I am interested and need it soon, Thanks!

PM me, I have 1 packet left and then I do not have any more copies left. It was nice to sell when I was still unlicensed but now I rather make money as an RPh so I am done selling this, you are the last person my friend

PM me, I have 1 packet left and then I do not have any more copies left. It was nice to sell when I was still unlicensed but now I rather make money as an RPh so I am done selling this, you are the last person my friend

hey let me know when i can send u money plzzz i really need ur stuff do reply me! send ur info again for paypal!!

For Sale: Pharmacy Law Textbook by Professor Cifaldi, RPh, JD for Pharmacy Rutgers students of spring 2010 - $40

For Sale: Pharmacy Law (review sponsored by CVS) by Professor Cifaldi from Spring 2011 with neat notes/highlights taken during lecture - $40

Both for $75 or best offer.

Passed NJ MJPE on first attempt. PM if you would like the materials. Thanks!

i send u PM let me know!!

For Sale: Pharmacy Law Textbook by Professor Cifaldi, RPh, JD for Pharmacy Rutgers students of spring 2010 - $40

For Sale: Pharmacy Law (review sponsored by CVS) by Professor Cifaldi from Spring 2011 with neat notes/highlights taken during lecture - $40

I am doing doing a score transfer and taking the exam in NOVEMBER, is this material still available??? I need guidance on what to study for this exam...

Thanks!

email me: [email protected] :xf:

HI Rph : Could you still send me copies of prof. cifaldi's cvs lecture and book and pharmexam.com cd or just cifaldi's cvs lecture...really appreciate it ....send me details about $$$..Member mickeyd. thanks alot.

Hey....I take the NJ law exam soon....are you still selling your items??

Good luck!
Hey....I take the NJ law exam soon....are you still selling your items??

Hi do you still have NJ mpje material. I am vey much interested in buying them. Please let me know if anyone have NJ mpje material.