NJ Naplex/MPJE Requirements?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amian04

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I read the NJ law book and it said you just need a PharmD to take the NAPLEX/MPJE in New Jersey. I assume the 1,000 intern hours prior to the exam are not necessary. However, the hours are necessary to be licensed in NJ. Any NJ SDN members agree? I'm just double checking. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I read the NJ law book and it said you just need a PharmD to take the NAPLEX/MPJE in New Jersey. I assume the 1,000 intern hours prior to the exam are not necessary. However, the hours are necessary to be licensed in NJ. Any NJ SDN members agree? I'm just double checking. Thanks.

If you are graduating with a Pharm.D. you should have at least that many hours through your clinical rotations. If for some reason you have fewer (though I cannot imagine a Pharm.D. program with less than that), you need to submit documentation for the rest of the hours.

Thanks...what is the exact process to take the NAPLEX/MPJE in New Jersey? What documents does the board of NJ want from the test taker?

Thanks...what is the exact process to take the NAPLEX/MPJE in New Jersey? What documents does the board of NJ want from the test taker?

Hint: go to New Jersey board of pharmacy website and print out the application. It's all right there. Geez, being a pharmacist is all about knowin how to find information. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
The sophmoric reply isn't needed. I'm well aware that NJ board of pharmacy has applications, but I was hoping in a nutshell you can tell me from your experience in what you had to do. You also gave a lousy reply, in regarding my first question. Believe me I looked at all the information on NJ board of pharmacy website. Is it bad to double check things? As a pharmacist it is imperative that you double check medications,sources etc. Did you acquire this conceited attitude from being an assistant moderator? Are you going to put SDN assistant moderator on your job application? GEEZ!!!!!!!

Glancing over your apparent lack of sense of humor and common sense, let's turn to the main problem at hand.

Your mom professors don't live here. No one is going to do the legwork and chew out the information for you. If you have read the application instructions AND NAPLEX instructions (and they are very clear and specific) and have specific question not addressed by either - ask the people who can give you the accurate answers, rather than just their best guess. As in, pick up the phone and call the Board. You aren't the first freeloader here, and I am afraid not the last, and I have little tolerance for this kind of people.

The childish last couple sentences do not even merit a reply.

I have a sense of humor. I just don't like dry and conceited people. I didn't realize that some members have everlasting PMS. You fail to realize that I'm double-checking with my fellow SDN members. So, I either called or checked already with NJ BOP. If I knew before hand that you were going to be psychotic in your reply, I wouldn't have posted anything. SO PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND I AM DOUBLE CHECKING. There's a difference in spoon feeding information and double-checking information. Please try getting a social life. It's more beneficial than getting another SDN promotion. If you want to continue this childish argument, please PM me. Our posts and this thread are not helping anyone.