Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

NJMS getting late?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by roca88, Dec 7, 2005.

1. roca88

roca88 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

#1 roca88, Dec 7, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NJDUDE

NJDUDE Member
    5+ Year Member

All you NJMS need to keep the faith. I heard that Dr. Henirich likes to call right before thanksgiving in a previous post, so I bet that he likes to play Santa and call right before xmas too :)

4. daviddamoore

daviddamoore UK fool
    5+ Year Member

It seems like, as with a lot of schools, it depends somewhat on your interviewer turning in documentation. Early November was only 4 weeks ago or so (I interviewed on the 10th), so I am thinking that we shouldn't worry too much. What's more, I bet everything is slowed by at least a week because of thanksgiving, and maybe they did a lot of interviews in November. Here's hoping no news doesn't mean bad news!

5. badlydrawnvik

badlydrawnvik Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

i interviewed with the dean of admissions at robert wood johnson seven weeks ago and have still not heard while some people interviewed about two weeks ago have already heard, makes me worry.

6. thorg12

thorg12 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    My acceptance took over eight weeks to come from robert wood. They said it took long bc they are trying to go paperless. Might be true bc my interviewer didnt have my app bc he didnt know how to use the online program.
    -mike

7. beponychick

beponychick SDN Angel
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    In interviewed at RWJ yesterday and my reviewer already handed in my report (heard from secretary)...so i should be hearing soon... argh. :scared:

8. beponychick

beponychick SDN Angel
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    In interviewed at RWJ yesterday and my reviewer already handed in my report (heard from admissions officer)...so i should be hearing soon... argh. :scared:

9. thorg12

thorg12 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    they have admissions meetings every other thurs; good luck. is that ur top choice?
    -mike

10. femmedargent

femmedargent Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

which thursday, cuz i interviewed there a few weeks ago and someone who interviewed on the same day as me got their phone call last thursday. So did they meet last thursday or will they meet today ?

I'm also worried, but I called them up and they said my app hadn't yet been reviewed by the committee, so hopefully that's a good thing.

11. beponychick

beponychick SDN Angel
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student

definitely one of my top choices. i really liked it there. :)

12. thorg12

thorg12 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I'm not sure which thursday it is now bc of thanksgiving...you can simply call and ask if today is meeting day. if u get in they call u around 7 on thursday or early fri morning if the meeting runs late. They are really honest when u call up and they tell whether or not the committee has met about ur app. On another note my best friend is applying but is an out-of-stater. Has anyone been offered interviews from out of state yet? I kinda feel bad that were taking over a njms thread but...
    -mike