NJMS/RWJ receptions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taddpole

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey peeps. What are you ladies wearing? Kinda nervous about the whole thing, and the proper attire would be nice. :)

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah...I have no idea what is going on since I just got accepted tonite (to RWJ). Can anyone help me with the where and what to wear tomorrow???

Thanks!

o yeah and where are we supposed to park?

Members don't see this ad :)
The invite suggested business casual, so no suits necessary. I'll probably just wear a skirt and sweater or nice pair of pants.

They also said you can park in the garage on Patterson St., which is right accross from the Child Health Institute, and bring your ticket to be validated. We're supposed to arrive at 3pm correct?

Yeah I know that's what they said but I'm lucky if my boss lets me go at all let alone leave at 2 to make it there by 3. Dr. T said that the actual student reception started at 4:30 and it would be ok if I just made it for that.

Business casual....damnit...I wear jeans to work, guess I have to go home and change now...

smallqt D. T said 4:30? My email says 2pm if you want a tour, then registration starts at 2:30, and it says reception 3-6pm. someone please correct me if um wrong. thanks
-mike

Yeah she said the tours were at 2, some speeches were at 3-4:30 and then from 4:30 to 6 was the student reception. Since I work a 9-5 job, I told her that I couldn' t make it, so she said just to try to make it to the reception.....AND i just realized that nothing I'm typing matters bc everyone who is goin to this thing is already there and I'm still stuck at work. Sorry

smallqt said:
Yeah she said the tours were at 2, some speeches were at 3-4:30 and then from 4:30 to 6 was the student reception. Since I work a 9-5 job, I told her that I couldn' t make it, so she said just to try to make it to the reception.....AND i just realized that nothing I'm typing matters bc everyone who is goin to this thing is already there and I'm still stuck at work. Sorry

;) ... Don't worry, I should be there but I'm still stuck in Cali