NJMS waitlist and number of acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camisho

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how many total acceptances were given out the previous few years by NJMS? Anyone know how many acceptances they've given out this year? How much can I expect the waitlist to move from the number of acceptances they've given out at this point?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

camisho said:
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how many total acceptances were given out the previous few years by NJMS? Anyone know how many acceptances they've given out this year? How much can I expect the waitlist to move from the number of acceptances they've given out at this point?

Thanks.

camisho, if you do a search, i think ill find that blz posted approx how many students they accepted THIS year. I beleive it was over 300 for 170 spots. The waitlist depends on how many of those students withdraw. If I were you, I would just email Dr. H and ask him what ur application status is and also that you really want to attent the school...cuz u seem very sincere about getting into NJMS,and i think that will help you, a whole lot.

Good luck :luck: