njms waitlist????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschoolfreak8

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just wanted to know how competitive the waitlist is at njms

i have a 33R on my mcats and a 3.62 gpa, do you think i'm high on the waitlist or low?

Members don't see this ad.

how about just calling them and asking?

it may have less to do with ur stats and more to do with when u interviewed?

I'm curious, when did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
BUMP

Anything from anyone? Anyone accepted off the waitlist?

i dont think they officially let us know where we stand on the waitlist, ie high priority or regular waitlist...i think they said they inform us around may 15th, but im not completely sure on this...:luck: to us all:D

I know this thread is a little old but, if anyone is still on the waitlist, the news is not good. We had a housing day yesterday and according to Dean Heinrich, they will probably not be taking anyone off the waitlist.

If you fall into this category, I would suggest you start contacting admissions so that they can maybe go over your app with you and tell you what you can improve on. They said they were already starting to look at app for next year. This is a really great school and if you want to come here go for it! :D

to second bellas reply, i hear that this is business as usual for both UMD's. The waitlists at both NJMS and RWJMS have been historically rigid.