1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

NNMC Bethesda, Maryland

Discussion in 'Military Medicine' started by JA_Perez, Apr 20, 2004.

1. JA_Perez

JA_Perez Member
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    This post is for those who will go to the National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda for an internship and/ or residency on June 16. Since I will be there for at least a year anybody interested in having some post-call fun feel free to invite me (page me). I am very hard working but when it comes to partying I am very good as well. See ya' soon... :cool:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Navy Dive Doc

Navy Dive Doc Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Ah, the joys of the new 80 hour workweek...BACK WHEN I WAS AN INTERN, blah, blah, blah. Seriously, get out as much as you can, remember it's only a year :scared:

4. JA_Perez

JA_Perez Member
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I am definitively looking forward for the internship (transitional). Even though I know is a lot of hard work, I really want to be able to finally manage patients from admission to discharge on my own. I need to be ready for Diving School, GMO or whatever I end up doing. And by the way Navy Dive Doc, I also want to be a Radiologist. So using your Navy Medicine path as a guide is far from being a bad idea. Take care my friend. :cool: