1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

No Bachelor's in California

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by ownit, Apr 23, 2007.

1. ownit

2+ Year Member

Have any students been accepted to pharmacy schools in california without a bachelors???? plz indicate gpa and whether u took the pcat or not.

Ive just found out that 100 % of touro's incoming class has a bachelors degree :( now i have to swith focus on getting into a 4 yr university for a bachelors rather than completing pre-reqs for pharmacy school. Any help will do. thnx

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jack555

5+ Year Member

It happens you just need really good stats. I'd say you generally need like a 3.8 GPA, good experience, etc.

I think usually like 5/100 don't have a b.s.

4. moldovanits

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Check out www.usn.edu they dont require a bachelors. if you don't want anymore schooling in undergrad consider moving to Nevada.

5. ownit

2+ Year Member

thanks molodovantis will look into it.

6. Maestrojo

Maestrojo re-pre-Pharm.....
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy

Is Nevada worth it? I heard they were having troubles with their accredidation.