1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

no BK?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Bandit, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Bandit

Bandit Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I keep seeing all these threads, but not one about BK!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. akalin24

akalin24 Member
    10+ Year Member

I had form BK. BS section was very difficult! The other sections were spotty.

Do you remember any questions?

4. Bandit

Bandit Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i have a bs in bio and an ms in PA, got my teeth kicked in on the BS. I was absolutly shocked at the lack of physiology and bio.

5. ASDIC

ASDIC The 9th Flotilla
    15+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i had BK too...the bio kicked my ass

the verbal was decent...but i had to rush since the proctor ended the section 4 min early.

the physical science was too much general chem

6. Bandit

Bandit Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    ya know, I was rushed on the verbal as well. I kicked ass untill the last two parts and had to skim due to time.

PSA not tooo tooo bad, but that bs--damn.

7. GoBlue2004

GoBlue2004 Member
    5+ Year Member

I guess some other people had this form. For awhile now I thought I was one of 2 people who took this version..I've looked on the aamc site and it seems like only 2 people including myself took this version....
    I'm glad to see that others felt the same way about the BS section. Sometimes I really question how they come up with the distribution for the types of questions they put on there. It is all a blurry mess right now in my own mind, but if I recall correctly, half of the BS section was covering the topics of genetics and molecular biology. There was very little dealing with physiology, endocrinology, or stupid evolution. It was ridiculous! :(
    Verbal section was my easiest section which is pretty rare for me. I had plenty of time to finish. :sleep:
    Physics-I can't remember. I didn't come out of that section feeling too overwhelmed though. :D
    But, I'm hoping for a nice curve so I don't have to take this crazy exam again...aamc claims that this exam is supposed to test your sense of logic and reasoning skills, but I can't help thinking that it has more to do with luck and getting a version of the exam that you are really familiar with. Sure it is curved, and you have to be prepared, but if you end up with a version of the exam that covers the stuff you are familiar with then booh ya!! :luck:

8. Wahooali

Wahooali The Real Sydney Bristow
    7+ Year Member

BK....mmmm...Burger King