no BK?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bandit

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing all these threads, but not one about BK!

Members don't see this ad.

I had form BK. BS section was very difficult! The other sections were spotty.

Do you remember any questions?

i have a bs in bio and an ms in PA, got my teeth kicked in on the BS. I was absolutly shocked at the lack of physiology and bio.

i had BK too...the bio kicked my ass

the verbal was decent...but i had to rush since the proctor ended the section 4 min early.

the physical science was too much general chem

Members don't see this ad :)
ya know, I was rushed on the verbal as well. I kicked ass untill the last two parts and had to skim due to time.

PSA not tooo tooo bad, but that bs--damn.

Bandit said:
I keep seeing all these threads, but not one about BK!
I guess some other people had this form. For awhile now I thought I was one of 2 people who took this version..I've looked on the aamc site and it seems like only 2 people including myself took this version....
I'm glad to see that others felt the same way about the BS section. Sometimes I really question how they come up with the distribution for the types of questions they put on there. It is all a blurry mess right now in my own mind, but if I recall correctly, half of the BS section was covering the topics of genetics and molecular biology. There was very little dealing with physiology, endocrinology, or stupid evolution. It was ridiculous! :(
Verbal section was my easiest section which is pretty rare for me. I had plenty of time to finish. :sleep:
Physics-I can't remember. I didn't come out of that section feeling too overwhelmed though. :D
But, I'm hoping for a nice curve so I don't have to take this crazy exam again...aamc claims that this exam is supposed to test your sense of logic and reasoning skills, but I can't help thinking that it has more to do with luck and getting a version of the exam that you are really familiar with. Sure it is curved, and you have to be prepared, but if you end up with a version of the exam that covers the stuff you are familiar with then booh ya!! :luck: