No Cosigner!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hardtime

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone,

i am an international student who has got admission into a dental school in the US. i don't know any one here who can act as a cosigner :scared:!!! hw can I then manage to get a loan of such enormity from a bank in US?

would I end up loosing my hard earned seat:( just for money?? please guys ny suggestion would be appreciated!

regards....
Hard time

Members don't see this ad.

try to find money at your home country buddy

hello everyone,

i am an international student who has got admission into a dental school in the US. i don't know any one here who can act as a cosigner :scared:!!! hw can I then manage to get a loan of such enormity from a bank in US?

would I end up loosing my hard earned seat:( just for money?? please guys ny suggestion would be appreciated!

regards....
Hard time

I know how it feels buddy. Keep lookin around for...a cosigner, and some very few, hard to find but special loans that do not require a cosigner. Plus u can ask the fin aid dept at ur school...
Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks enzosz and chiz2kul!....i agree with u but this is a lot of money....i wouldn't be able to get such a big loan from my home country (india).....n chiz2kul do you know any loans that are available without a cosigner? can u send me the links if u know of any?
thanks

regards....
Hard time

try to find money at your home country buddy
'

I second that!

The percentage of interest rate has increased almost everywhere in the world. In India, where I come from, at most the amount a person can get as an education loan is Rs. 20-25 lacs. The most part of the Advanced Standing program's tuition and misc. fees still is left unaided. The rest of it has to be paid from your family's financial assets, or you can apply for loan against property. Later option will have you in an ocean full of stress, with rate of interest applicable from the day you get the loan sanctioned.

Since the real estate is in status quo or rather on a downstream mode, the better way, I feel, is to sell some property rather than applying for any loan against property.

Well anyone who decides on a such a career path is presumed to analyse and make arrangements before he/she can go forth with that path. You must have thought of any back-up plans before?

I have heard there's still atleast a 100 billion dollars worth treasure still to be found... Be on a look-out. :thumbup:

Good Luck,
M.

Last edited: