NO FUTURE?????!!!!????!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

popoman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just read something that said there wont be jobs in dentistry in few years...what is that??
that dentistry is projected to be a dying field soon...???
whatZ~!!!!!!
damn it..

The Confused Freshman....=P

Members don't see this ad.

You're an idiot. Grow up and stop wasting your and everybody elses time.

Reactions: 1 users
Originally posted by popoman:
I just read something that said there wont be jobs in dentistry in few years...what is that??
that dentistry is projected to be a dying field soon...???
whatZ~!!!!!!
damn it..

Hey Popman
Who told you that nonesense? fisrt of all you need to realize that dentistry is not a career limited to one or two, it is a very expanding feild, with more technology being introduced every day. It is true that prevent dentistry managed to reduce cavity level using flourinated water, however that's not what dentistry is all about? Dentistry deal with a variety of diseases and surgery from a knoked out tooth to a major Trauma suegery of Dislocated or wounded mandible. Dentist in fact are the first in many times to detect signs of disease such as digestive tract diseases. Recently, gum disease were related to Cardiac problems. Also not every one is born with perfectly allogned teeth, in fact perfect teeth are not very common in people, and the correction using braces. Also in US I read there is a shortage in Dentist which means that Dentists in term of Incom will be in a good shape, in fact Physicians are the ones who are having now cut back in income due to the huge number of Physician.
So my freind, Dentistry is actually getting more advanced, and the need for dentist has never been greater
I hope that answeres your questions

The Confused Freshman....=P

Members don't see this ad :)
Still jobs in 2015, will update in 2030

Reactions: 14 users
Run Chicken Little, the sky is falling.