1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

No Idea how I am at Verbal

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by racer3839, Dec 21, 2008.

1. racer3839

Hey Guys so I have been studying for the MCAT since October, and my verbal scores are all over the place.

On the TPR's I have scored (in this order) 7, 7, 8, 9, 11, 11, 7, 7

And on the EK 101 Verbal tests I have scored (in this order) 9, 9, 12, 8, 6, 9, 11, 12, 9, 11

And on AAMC#3 I scored 9 in verbal.

As you can see my scores are all over the place.... Any suggestions on how to remain consistent? and any opinions on where you guys think I stand overall?

The TPR verbals are really frustrating me (as many of us have stated on this thread).:mad:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Go over your verbal passages and check for any similarities. For instance:

1. Is it a particular question type?
    2. Are you having trouble with certain types of passages?
    3. Are you running out of time?

etc.

4. Lukkie

Lukkie Membership Revoked
    Removed

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    do all the AAMC tests - i got pretty consistent from exams 6-10 (scored 11 on all of them, but got an 8 on one of them). 12 on the real deal.