no interviews? is it a done deal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Denro

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you havent gotten an interview by now is it over??

Im pretty much giving up..

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure someone will blast me for being negative, but I'm going to say yes. Most schools book interviews a month or so in advance and some schools are already getting ready to wrap up interviews for the year.

Dutchboy said:
and some schools are already getting ready to wrap up interviews for the year.

Many schools are done with interviews and planning graduation for their D4's.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know you are in trouble when AADSAS is already setting up their shady operation for the upcoming 2007 applicants, however, I wouldn't give up hope yet. If you don't hear from anyone in a month, then you should probably get ready to reapply or do bostbacc or whatever. Good luck.

Denro, what are your stats? i haven't had much luck with interviews either, so hang in there, you're not alone.

lovechild404 said:
Denro, what are your stats? i haven't had much luck with interviews either, so hang in there, you're not alone.

Yes, I'm waiting to hear too. So,, all of us are in the same boat........ dont give up.... Though our chances look slim, miracles dooo happen. Lets just hope for the best..... :)

Yeah, things are definitely cooling off for adcoms by now and you'd have to have some pretty rocking stats to get in on the rolling admissions at this point. But, stranger things have happened. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. thats what I'd do. What is your story anyway? Late app., low stats, criminal record or what? maybe some people here can give more directional advice. best of luck.