No Jokes.....Are the scores in the mail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wheelsonfire

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm starting this thred as a service to those that are seriously nervous about their scores. :scared: The other "PCAT scores" thred is old and takes too long to scroll to the bottom of. So, no scores as of 11/21/05 are in the mail and we have 2 more weeks to fall within the 4-6 week time span given. PLEASE let us know on this short little thred if the scores are in the mailbox. The other thred is torture. Every time I monitor this site & see a new post on that thred while I'm at work & can't check the mail I want to puke. Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to add to this, but keep it as short as you can so that my objective is not shot :D

Members don't see this ad.

wheelsonfire said:
I'm starting this thred as a service to those that are seriously nervous about their scores. :scared: The other "PCAT scores" thred is old and takes too long to scroll to the bottom of. So, no scores as of 11/21/05 are in the mail and we have 2 more weeks to fall within the 4-6 week time span given. PLEASE let us know on this short little thred if the scores are in the mailbox. The other thred is torture. Every time I monitor this site & see a new post on that thred while I'm at work & can't check the mail I want to puke. Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to add to this, but keep it as short as you can so that my objective is not shot :D
What do you mean no scores are in the mail as of 11/21. In the other post they stated that some scores had been mailed out.

megrxgirl said:
What do you mean no scores are in the mail as of 11/21. In the other post they stated that some scores had been mailed out.

Seriously???? I thought it was a cruel joke.
I'm sorry. Just ignore what I said and check your mailbox then.
SORRY!!! :D