no love from the UC's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

size_tens

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My AMCAS was verified on 7/24 and the only secondary I've received from a UC was from Irvine on 7/30. Other than that the only thing I've heard from any of them was UCSD acknowledging that they had received my AMCAS. Should I be worried at this point and assume I've already been screened out pre-secondary? Has anybody been verified later than 7/24 and already gotten a secondary at SD, LA or Davis?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted on the first day and I have received email secondary's from

UCSD, UCI and UCDavis although UCDavis's secondary is messed up and they are fixing it so I have not yet completed it yet.

UCSF and UCLA have not sent me anything.

Kevin

if it makes you feel any better... i was verified the 29th of july and have yet to receive a secondary from a uc...sniff, sniff

Members don't see this ad :)
don't stress out too much......the UC's tend to be very slow with a lot of students.

I'm hearing everyone getting UCLA Secondary, and I still haven't heard anything yet.

I'm applying to 24 schools, and the only three schools I haven't heard from are UCLA, Emory, and Loma Linda (I only applied to one UC school)