no mail for a month!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gooseHC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before but I never really felt a consensus. I've been out of school since Friday and won't be back til Jan 15th or so. Should I be concerned about not getting mail? There are a few schools I should be hearing from soon and I dont want to miss anything. Would it be inappropriate to call them and ask about this? I dont want to seem overbearing but I would be so annoyed if I got back to school and there was something important dated like December 18th or something.
Let me know what you think, or what you guys are doing
thanks so much

Members don't see this ad.

Have someone check your mail for you. I left my mailbox key with a friend so she could check it for me. She's coming here tomorrow and will deliver it for me. If possible drive there to pick it up. Or go on the internet and get your mailed forwarded to your current address. (www.usps.gov I think).

I agree, I would definitely have someone check your mail for you. You could easily get something dated.