No match form if LOR is sumbitted electronically!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
No match form if LOR is sumbitted electronically! Good improvment on AADSAS part. Something positive to see after AADSAS sucks all our $.

Members don't see this ad.

can anyone elabaorate on this?! i'm SO confused!

so they have to submit it online? and then there's no matching form involved???????!!!! how are they going to prove that the LRC's are submitting the actual stuff?! i mean...when do they SIGN!!!!!?????? is it faster than paper?

also..about the address thingy..what are you guys putting for the address??!

oh boy....

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I understand ( which my pre-health person told me), you first go to your professors and ask if they will submit it electronically. After confirming, you click that button that they will be doing it this way.

It is a new system so if it is faster or not, we won't know.... however there is less of a chance of AADSAS/schools losing your recommendations. That is a HUGE plus.

In addition, as soon as you list your LOR people, they will get an email, so make sure they know about this first, otherwise they might not know what to do.

They say they prefer PDF files, which are like scans of an actual letter. So technically, they could write a letter, print it, sign it and scan it. Although not a real sig, it's pretty close.

yeah, can anyone here actually confirm how the professor sumbit the letter electronically since we do not get to see the instructions?

yeah, can anyone here actually confirm how the professor sumbit the letter electronically since we do not get to see the instructions?

i think in the LOE (evaluator's section), it says the evaluator and if the status is "pending" or received or whatever...yeah?

I read the procedure for electronic thing and its a pretty complicated procedure. At this point I dont feel comfortable doing electronic because its the first time. I think traditional mail is better for now and who knows because since they are trying this out the first time anything could happen.