no more emails from schools? :0

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tounchie

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so on the 27th, i heard back via email from 5 different schools saying that my application is complete...ever since then though ive heard nothing....should i be worried? when will other schools start sending notifications?

Members don't see this ad.

Did u pay all the supp fees before your aadsas is mail out?
I applied to 12 schools and only 1 school sent me an email....
I sent supp fee check on the day aadsas was mailed
Im kinda worried too.......

Chill out, it is still so early in the cycle. Admissions are probably dealing with the incoming class of 2017 and finalizing all that stuff in addition to beginning the new application cycle.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Chill out, it is so early in the cycle. Admissions are still probably dealing with the incoming class of 2017 and finalizing all that stuff in addition to beginning the new application cycle.:)

Amen. Some still haven't finished last cycle and may not until late summer. Only a handful of schools are on it right away, and even those are sort of automated (filter stats, send supplement). Case is the champ. I think Dr. Chuck says they are trying to send invites next week.

I only got an e-mail from 1 out of 4 schools, but I know my application is complete everywhere (except for ECU, who still hasn't sent out the supplement).

Chill, homie. :)

so on the 27th, i heard back via email from 5 different schools saying that my application is complete...ever since then though ive heard nothing....should i be worried? when will other schools start sending notifications?

It's the weekend. Relax. You made 8 threads in the 1st page of this forum:thumbdown: