1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

No more package deal for AAMC practice tests

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by 2DEG, Apr 18, 2007.

1. 2DEG

2DEG Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I guess most of you know this already, but I went to e-mcat.com today to register for full membership. But I was surprised and later told that there is no package deal anymore. There used to be a way to get membership for $80.00 and you get all the tests.

Now, you have to pay $35 a pop. Sucks!

Any thoughts on which ones might be better..should I choose version 10, 9, 8 instead of earlier ones?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. djones473

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    i took all of them and i think their all equally different from the MCAT i took the other day...

They are really good practice so I would buy all of them unless you really can't afford it ($150 extra isn't going to seem like much on top of your 200k of med school debt).