No more!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yipster32

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
No more principles/gen Chemistry 4 me!!!!!!! Jus finished the principles 2 final and couldn't happier that all i gotta do is study MCAT Chem from now on....a weight has been lifted off the shoulders

Members don't see this ad.

No more principles/gen Chemistry 4 me!!!!!!! Jus finished the principles 2 final and couldn't happier that all i gotta do is study MCAT Chem from now on....a weight has been lifted off the shoulders

right on, now all you have is Ochem:eek:

Members don't see this ad :)

same here, cant wait....my final for this class is this thursday and im done with gchem........ochem here i come.....:D

I liked ochem though...hated gchem...loved ochem

:eek: Gen Chem made so much more sense and it had all these neat little formulas and everything... OChem wasn't always so neat, which made it that much worse...

OChem was great! Everything was in order, everything followed a pattern, everything did the same thing everytime. You'll love OChem!

GChem sucked. Nothing was logical. Nothing had a pattern. Im very happy for you that its over!