No motivation, no interest in life

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roham06

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Roham Basir:
Hello dear doctor
I've been diagnosed with severe deppresion , adhd and zolpidem abuse 6 years ago and presicribed :
Effexor 150 mg
Seroquel 25 mg
I was okay until i stopped seroquel since i thought it was for sleeping only after stopping I experienced bad mood swings wich I endured for 6 months , then I went to pdoc and he added olanzapine 5 mg to my meds,
About 5 months ago I decided to switch from olanzapine to aripiprazole since I thought it could motivate me and solve my increased weight problem , after tapering off olanzapine and being on aripiprazole 5 mg I experienced bad agitation that i couldn't sit more than 10 minutes , reduced to 2.5 mg and I feel okay, no mood swings no more agitation , but I feel really unmotivated and Ive lost all of my interests in every simple things that I used to enjoy before....I cam back to smoking after a year being cleaned ......such a compulsive smoking about 3 pack a day
I think it might be linked to aripiprazole .....
And i am considering backing to Seroquel
What do u think?

Members don't see this ad.

SDN should not serve as a place to obtain counseling or medical advice. Please see your physician. Additionally, anyone who is contemplating harming themselves should immediately seek professional counseling advice, not rely on SDN or other non-professional resources.

Closing thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.