No new messages for 3 hours?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JennyB

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I going crazy, or has there not been a new post in the last 3 hours?

Members don't see this ad.

I noticed that last night also. In addition, I was the only "Subscribed Member" listed at the bottom of the page. The usual parentheses after each forum name listing number of visitors was also missing. It was very lonely. If the server is down, usually they put up a notice to that effect, which I didn't see.

that happened for me last night, but today new messages are appearing, try hitting refresh, and if that doesnt work, i guess maybe wait a bit, but i know what your talking about and it drove me crazy

Members don't see this ad :)
the server was down for about 3 hours last night for "server maintenance" and to update for daylight savings time. i kept trying to get on like every 10 minutes.. it was frustrating lol :eek: :laugh:

Am I going crazy, or has there not been a new post in the last 3 hours?

And people were posting, if you look inside the threads, the threads just weren't moving around. I'm guessing there was some technical problem that wasn't seen until later on in the night, at which point they closed the site down for maintenance.

There were a couple of issues- the slave server disconnected from the main server so while your posts may have been posted (if you tried) it didnt show publicly. However they were saved and when reconnected they were back up. In addition the IT team spent a good deal of time updating the servers for the DST (we lose an hour :mad:). THings should be back to normal now.