no news at all from nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsjymaeng

dentalschoolgogogo
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I have not been receving any letters from nova!
not even a email for supplementary

my application sent out aug 17th
hmmm anybody in the same boat?

dat and gpa not that bad!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yup, Nova and Columbia are the only schools that haven't sent me anything. Submitted and verified early July too. But then again, I only took my DATs 2 weeks ago. Heard Nova only sends secondaries once you have your DATs in.

i do not know why they are not sending me anything, at least an email about
supplementaries...

I guess they are freakin busy taking care of the interview dates!!!

Hope I get the supplementary at least

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd just recommend calling them to ask if they have already received all of your application stuff. Goodluck!

Im on the same boat as you guys. however, i figure they havent gotten my DAT scores yet. i took my DATs on the 16th.

i'm in the same spot too. they got my stuff, but must be busy

They have all my stuff including my secondary but havent contacted me about anything despite repeated attempts to get an update. I sent an email a few weeks ago about their application fee being charged 2x to my credit card and they just responded. They are obviously really busy.

....they are kinda dealing with a hurricane after all...

:( I just talked to them and my app is complete, I guess NOVA is no longer a choice for me, cause I have heard their interviews are booked till Jan. Well who knows what they want, but I guess I did not have it.

....they are kinda dealing with a hurricane after all...

Ya, the school has been closed the last two days. Tropical storm Ernesto ended up being a dud. The wind blew a little and it rained. I'm not complaining though because it gave me two days to catch up with my studying.