no news from NYU??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayashree

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have this stats of

nbde I - 91
gpa - 4
toefl IBT - 115
work exp - home country - 5 yrs and in US - 4 months as DA..

I had applied to NYU in Jan and my application got completed on 23rd Jan. And after that , I havent got to hear frm the school . Ive known people who applied later than me and got to hear frm the school . Ive called them repeatedly and al I get to hear is that my application is under review...

I am at the end of my patience and am wondering wats happening here . Is there anyone out there whos in a similar state .. Can u please share ur stats and when u applied.. And can anyone pls pls shed sum light on this? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

as far as i know nyu is done interviewing ppl for this cycle.Maybe you should go down to the admissions office and ask.MEanwhile try applying to schools like Nova or Buffalo where admission for this cycle are OPEN and dont waste more time waiting.
good luck

ur stats MashAllah rock
tc
Godbless

thanx mesh - i just got to hear frm the school that theyre stil having interviews though not in big numbers .

Am already a lil late for applying to Nova and Buffalo :(

I guess now I have to wait for next admission cycle , unless a miracle occurs here :)

Anyone else in the same state?

Members don't see this ad :)
NAah they have filled up the spots for this cycle I got an Email from them yesterday...NYU THAT IS. all waitlisted ppl did.ah well next cycle it is this time be the first one to apply!

well .... i guess next cycle it is then... :)...

Thanx a lot mesh