no responses after Thank you message via e-mail.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutema06

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does that mean that my interview was bad?
kinda worrying.......... :confused: :(

Members don't see this ad.

what would you expect them to say?

........gee, thank you for the thank you letter.........?

^-^
too many thank you's above

i'm sure you interview went fine - don't expect a confirmation letter!

if you expect a confirmation letter from a thank you letter --> then you have been spending time with AADSAS, booking tickets and hotels, for too long!

You may need to loosen up! lol

you should have gone with the thank-you cake!

Members don't see this ad :)
schools don't response to any thank you cards, letters, nor cakes! never! now try to send them some six-packs.

MissingPolaris said:
schools don't response to any thank you cards, letters, nor cakes! never! now try to send them some six-packs.

That may not be an accurate statement based on my personal experience ;)

dat_student, i really hope we don't end up at the same school. :thumbdown:

dat_student said:
That may not be an accurate statement based on my personal experience ;)

they are not required to.. but i think if they do it is a good sign.

syn_apse said:
dat_student, i really hope we don't end up at the same school. :thumbdown:

Wish me rejection letters :) Seriously, I have a hard time deciding which school is a little bit better. I am still very undecided. I very much love all the dental schools I have visited, the deans of admissions, dental students, dental professors, and everybody else. It's been an amazing experience/journey. Everybody's been so nice to me. At one university I felt that I interviewed my interviewer. My interviewer didn't ask any questions about anything and I asked many questions. It's been great. Seriously, I love all the dental schools I have visited so far and it'll be an honor to have an opportunity to study at any of them. I don't usually write people's email addresses. If they give me a business card and I don't lose the card I send a thank-you message and I get a reply.

P.S. I don't mind seeing you or anyone else here @SDN in dental school or anywhere else. I wish all of you the best of luck.

ramona_k said:
they are not required to.. but i think if they do it is a good sign.

Thanks so much.

I apologize. I can't delete this post. Please, see above